How to search by tags on JetPhoto Studio

sancurtis

I need help understanding how to use the tags to search the photos I've uploaded. I need to set this up for for other users to understand.

Here's what I wrote to the company but I haven't heard back:

I downloaded your Mac version of JetStudio. I like the program a lot but I am confused about how to do searchs. I don't know how the program is set up for searching by Favorite keyword presets compared to what happens with just keywords I identify with my photos. Is there someone I can talk with about how to deal with my issues or who will write back?
I am hoping to use the product across our international team to access a set of about 100-200 photographs. I have tagged them with key words from the country they were taken, what product of ours they feature, what the subjects are doing in the photos, etc. For example, I would like someone in Africa to search for a photo of our study light, the S1, in Ethiopia with a child studying. I have set up the following tags to include: S1, Ethiopia, child, studying. I also set up a Favorite keyword preset for that set under the word Africa.
Does the term Africa get searched for first and that's it? Does the Favorite keyword supercede the other keywords? Should I take off the Favorites?
Thanks for your prompt help.

• Replies 0
  • Views 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sancurtis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic