Opera 16.0.1196.62

jalaffa

The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse. Opera is designed with your life in mind. The day is short and productivity is essential, so let the Opera Web browser help you tackle your 'to do' list.

Thanks to kontra2757 for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedrito

• Gabben

• TheAslan

• Matsuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed demon indeed! Fastest browser like always. :showoff:

Thanks for the update. :D

It is a speed demon if it's faster than any other browser! :win:

This is out of topic but I have no idea why Chromium 31 has this weird Waiting for ajax.googleapis.com thing which appears time to time, this happens only certain websites, not all of them, this increases website loading time several second, sometimes almost a minute.

Edited by TheAslan

It's not "speed demon"! Stop calling like that!

Stop filling our bag, will be that you do not realize that their opinion does not matter?

@0veR Opera uses the same engine as Chrome but it's not the same browser! Chrome uses the Chromium engine but it's not the same! Avant Browser is the same as Internet Explorer just because it uses the same engine? Or Maxthon, or any other browser that uses the Internet Explorer engine? All of them have more or less features, more or less privacy, more or less speed! I do not use Opera as my main browser at the moment, but I have it installed and it's faster than any other I tried. I'm waiting for bookmarks to be added. It was the dumbest thing they did... <_<

@0veR Opera uses the same engine as Chrome but it's not the same browser! Chrome uses the Chromium engine but it's not the same! Avant Browser is the same as Internet Explorer just because it uses the same engine? Or Maxthon, or any other browser that uses the Internet Explorer engine? All of them have more or less features, more or less privacy, more or less speed! I do not use Opera as my main browser at the moment, but I have it installed and it's faster than any other I tried. I'm waiting for bookmarks to be added. It was the dumbest thing they did... <_<

Same shit!

can we install google chrome extension to this browser.and how.?

Opera is using google blink and not chromium engine. See this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_(layout_engine)

it's a speed demon browser.

may be some users are preparing their browser for F1 racing.

It doesn't matter what engine is using, what it matters is that it's faster! ;)

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

10or.png