A good site to download TV Series? (direct link)

J.C

I'm watching Breaking Bad through Netflix, but I need to download some episodes to take with me while I'm traveling (slow hotel internet), so I'm trying to find a good site to download TV series (direct link please, no torrent).

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Edited by J.C

• Replies 25
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reefa

• emerglines

• J.C

• spicey

Try out Project Free TV, (direct link to Breaking Bad) it's where I go occassionally when I don't feel like downloading via torrents. If you have Firefox, get the add-on called Video DownloadHelper and you can download right from the website! Some people say that Ant Video Downloader works pretty well too, try these out.

In case you don't use Firefox (WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???) download qBittorrent, it comes with a built in search engine that lets you search for torrents online right from the desktop. It does require you to install Python (to find and retrieve the search queries from online) but thats no biggie.

Edited by Ambrocious

PrimeWire also has a lot of links for streaming, and some of the hosts can also be used for direct downloading. Beware, though, they get hijacked often, and the videos vary in quality.

Edited by Alanon

Google.com :troll:

Edited by emerglines

Airstream_Bill

I will try a couple of them. Thanks

thx some of these r new to me :)

Thanks all you guys (except for you, emerglines)...

:troll:

Lol :), learn to use google bro :), Use Thepiratebay is my favorite.

But J.C didn't want torrents. Just direct download.

But J.C didn't want torrents. Just direct download.

Zbigz.com + Torrent is enough.

I used Google, but I only found torrent and/or non-HD. :)

Anyway, a guy sent me S1~S5 720p.

Thanks all you guys for the links.

Edited by J.C

There are so many available, but I am using letmewatchthis.com. It is really good, but Torrents from the Pirate Bay are best; I've never seen anything like them!

• 1 month later...

Heres what i use:http://watchseries.lt/letters/A

by the way i use idm to download the stream :rolleyes:

I use that site, too. But how do you use IDM to download them? I had to dig up the link in the page source.

I just do it the same as youtube just click on download video..Some of the sites you cant though..I Always look for these(nowvideo,movshare,videobug)the list goes on..I no this sounds silly but be sure to hit play so the idm download box appears :) gl..Oh yes and if you use firefox and have private browsing enabled it seems to interfere with some stream downloads..for me anyway..

I just do it the same as youtube just click on download video..Some of the sites you cant though..I Always look for these(nowvideo,movshare,videobug)the list goes on..I no this sounds silly but be sure to hit play so the idm download box appears :) gl..Oh yes and if you use firefox and have private browsing enabled it seems to interfere with some stream downloads..for me anyway..

I do use FF and use private browsing, and IDM often can't catch them (no IDM download button popped up).

As for YouTube, I could download the files using IDM, but couldn't play it :lol:

I read somewhere about using VLC for streaming. Might try to read more about it when I have the time.

I do use FF and use private browsing, and IDM often can't catch them (no IDM download button popped up).

As for YouTube, I could download the files using IDM, but couldn't play it :lol:

I read somewhere about using VLC for streaming. Might try to read more about it when I have the time.

Dude in idm click options then the general tab..where it says.. customise IDM menu items in context menu of browsers..click edit and make sure all 4 are ticked in both tabs..Then still in general where it says..customize IDM download panels in browsers..click on edit..then in.. for-web players..make sure panel mode is full and tick all the file types in the box..then click on.. for selected files and make sure..show download panel for any selected links is checked..That will do it just as long as you have advanced browser intergration checked..Enjoy :)

Dude in idm click options then the general tab..where it says.. customise IDM menu items in context menu of browsers..click edit and make sure all 4 are ticked in both tabs..Then still in general where it says..customize IDM download panels in browsers..click on edit..then in.. for-web players..make sure panel mode is full and tick all the file types in the box..then click on.. for selected files and make sure..show download panel for any selected links is checked..That will do it just as long as you have advanced browser intergration checked..Enjoy :)

Not a dude :P (well, not too important anyway, though :D )

Anyway, finally manage to download from those sites using IDM. Thank you for your thorough guidance, Sir. Much obliged :)

Not a dude :P (well, not too important anyway, though :D )

Anyway, finally manage to download from those sites using IDM. Thank you for your thorough guidance, Sir. Much obliged :)

Sorry :( I no now..Glad i could help you take it easy..see you around peace :)

• 1 month later...