Posting unused, untried and untested softs?

locoJoe

Posting unused, untried and untested softs?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is in good practice to post untried/tested softs & meds? (quantity over quality?)

• No
    • Yes
    • I'm a pussy and afraid to vote because everyone can see how I voted and I dont want to make anyone unhappy!

I notice on most boards, and nsane is no exception, some members posts hoards of softs that they dont use nor have even ever tested. It is obvious and even in some cases admitted by the OP that they do not/can not use all the stuff they post. That they do not know if it works correctly, does what is advertised. They do not have any knowledge of the meds nor the validity of the source they got it from. It almost in some cases seems like they want others to be a guinea pig and take all the risk when trying out softs. This frivolous way of posting also pushes the good posts "down the ladder" and out of site to the other members. It seems like quality is taking a back seat to quantity.

Hmmmmmmmmm...usually when a poll is made alot (most) members vote....not so for this poll so I added a 3rd option.

Edited by locoJoe

• Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• locoJoe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic