utorrent 2.2.1 portable?

Ramjade

Hi,

I am looking for portable uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25130. All I found was the official one which was posted on sourceforge but when I try to run it, it said cannot download, So I was wondering if anyone got the offline version.

Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ramjade

• MITHI PRASAD

• GRiM

• Yuuup!

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MITHI PRASAD

Place both utorrent.exe & place a empty txt file named settings.dat (make sure settings file extention is .dat not txt) in the same folder, run utorrent it becomes portable.

Edited by MITHI PRASAD

Place both utorrent.exe & place a empty txt file named settings.dat (make sure settings file extention is .dat not txt) in the same folder, run utorrent it becomes portable.

That only applies to newer version of v3 not v2 (AFAIK).

To make it portable you will need to make shortcut to utorrent.exe and use the /RECOVER flag to path to force portable. You will also need to place backups of or create new txt files (rename to .dat extension) settings.dat and recovery.dat if needed for hash of already downloaded data and put them in same folder.

There are various guides on net, just google for utorrent /RECOVER

Edited by GRiM

MITHI PRASAD

That only applies to newer version of v3 not v2 (AFAIK).

To make it portable you will need to make shortcut to utorrent.exe and use the /RECOVER flag to path to force portable. You will also need to place backups of or create new txt files (rename to .dat extension) settings.dat and recovery.dat if needed for hash of already downloaded data and put them in same folder.

There are various guides on net, just google for utorrent /RECOVER

Ramjade asking for uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25130, the above method works with this version

Thanks. That worked.