Is the PSP still worth buying?

insanedown58

insanedown58

I was curious about this especially with the massive price drop in malls and used stuff shops (like eBay). Like the title says, is the PSP regardless of the iteration (1000,2000,3000,E300 (or PSP Street), Go) still worth purchasing for your little man or you little angel who wants to play games on the go? Or do you think its already dated and even for a price of say $50 for a PSP Go, its no longer worth it.

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insanedown58

• STEEL

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was curious about this especially with the massive price drop in malls and used stuff shops (like eBay). Like the title says, is the PSP regardless of the iteration (1000,2000,3000,E300 (or PSP Street), Go) still worth purchasing for your little man or you little angel who wants to play games on the go? Or do you think its already dated and even for a price of say $50 for a PSP Go, its no longer worth it.

Not for me; new Stuff on Horizon. Can,t whait for Q/Computing V/3D Rendering (STAR TREK), to take of :lol: