Nod32 Help

Guest klausindeed

Guest klausindeed

Whenever I try to intall NOD32 2.51 or 2.50 I get this error:

"(121) NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_INET"

I've used NOD32 from nsane before but I recently had to reinstall because the IMON wouldn't work and now the entire thing won't work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I have. But same error.

uninistall.

reboot.

install with internet off and close the program afterwards if its open after installment.

install the latest fix.

reboot.

btw as with any patch always make sure you get the file when its posted quickly on link by nsane. if you wait too many days the version may be the same but they change the check sum value and patch wont work. ei a final version of a program doesnt mean its the same the next day. they like adding blacklisting and other crap etc.

if the internet monitoring mess up you might want to check your firewall. oh check your host file just incase. see if anti virus companies are listed. if so you got screwed somehow by worm/trojan etc. (whats in your host file is what you are not allowed to connect too) check your internet restricted sites. see if you got anti virus companies there too. just in case.

use search and destory and another spyware program and see if you are clean.

• Administrator

Do the following files exist?

C Drive> Windows> Temp

C Drive> Documents and Settings> (User Name) XXXXXX> Local Settings> Temp

SacredCultivator

Umm isn't the new NoD32 for WinXP 64bit? Lol that is why I am dl'ing it since I just formatted last night and reinstalling everythign and thought I would swithc most everything to 64bit so instead of BitDefender I going to give this a try because it is meant to be run on x64.

• Administrator

NOD32 2.5.1 is for both x64 and x86. The x64 version is simply 32 bit apps with a 64 bit driver.

always listen to Lite :)

Archived