Verified Posters Wanted

Samurai

Following on from Nsane's "Staff Wanted" thread here, I would also like to express my interest in creating a new group for posters of verifieds, in particular Newsgroups.

As much as I enjoy posting NZB's for those of us who have access to Newsgroups, it can get a bit too much sometimes. I'm not looking to create an indexing site as such, but maybe the most popular files for the time being.

Requirements:

• Access to Newsgroups is obviously needed.
  • A good understanding of Usenet, and how it works.
  • A good understanding of WinRAR, QuickPar & at least one Newsgroup client would be most benficial.
  • A good understanding of common problems people may experience, using Usenet.
  • Again, as Nsane stated in the aforementioned post, a sense of humour.
  • The ability to promote our affiliate news server to others either on this forum, or elsewhere, including friends and family. For every customer we forward to them, we will receive a small bonus which in turn will go towards this site, and ultimately helping everyone in the long run.

What We Will Give You:

• Your very own custom made rank image* ;)
  • An increase in your attachments :alien:
  • 10% more respect :alien:
  • Payment - Yes you heard correctly. If we receive lots of people signing up from referrals YOU have made, I'll be the first to send you payment from my personal PayPal account to yours.

*This has yet to be decided, or even made for that matter but you will get recognition, I promise.

Anyone interested? Send me a PM with your details, and include anything relevant that you may wish for me to know, for example that you invented the Internet ;)

We really want to get this site up and running to it's full potential, and we can only do it with your help. As much as everyone enjoys getting things for free, put a little thought into helping others and making this site become one that people talk about in years to come.

• Replies 2
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only newsgroups? Shame. I don't use newsgroups. I remember on Verifieds.com I used to post Kazaa links. what about bittorrent?

p2p verifiers are good too, but i'm currently working on a NZB section for the frontpage (so we're ganna be needing people to post em). i suppose i could make a hash section for it too, if people would use it :alien:

Archived