Good summer Nsane!

Mr Orus

Summer.jpg

Summer-Beaches.jpg

All ready, let's go! Now is really arrived this summer. Many of you are already on holiday, others are preparing to take the suitcases and to greet friends and classmates to work etc, but… how to say "happy holidays to everyone" so really original.

Because the summer is passion, memories, slight breeze, the sun that pops up on the skin and face. It is the smile of the seasons, and passes, passes more quickly than any other,

Carries with it that is a volume load of fun, happiness, joy, and much relaxation ... and the desire to spend the summer at best so mailed. The Team Nsane Administrator | Moderators | Staff | ... wishes you a happy summer to all.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Orus

• Airstream_Bill

• jtmulc

• Teemo

• Administrator

Monsoon going on here from a month or two. :)

Monsoon going on here from a month or two. :)

Typical of the Indian Ocean, which greatly influences the climate. In areas characterized by the presence of these winds, the Indian subcontinent to the south of Japan.The continent of Asia to be much hotter than the Indian Ocean and in this case, the monsoon blows from the sea toward the inland bringing with it moisture-saturated air and favoring the development of intense rainfall. :tehe:

Airstream_Bill

Love the Picture of the Palm Trees and the Pool. I need to go to Colorado.

DesertLoner

I'd like to visit Greenland, maybe i'd get to visit Kermit. :p

Edited by DesertLoner

We're still in winter :s

Yes, but when everyone in the northern US and Canada is bitching about idiots who can't drive in the snow, you'll be nice and warm.

I don't know how some people can live their whole lives in one area and still go batshit every time it snows.

Airstream_Bill

Well I am going on a Week Driving Vacation to Pagosa Springs, Colorado, USA maybe I will have a couple of pictures to post of interest when I get back. Leaving tomorrow.