Sandboxie 4.04 with 6 month Serial with no expiration date!

Roger D

• Replies 69
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• AlexCross

• mazigh

• Airstream_Bill

Too bad, the key is blacklisted :/, I was too late

BTW Sanboxie is now really interesting because they support x64 OS FULLY

Are you sure the key is blacklisted? share me the snapshot after using key..

Just make sure you have used it correctly.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Roger D

Guys plz reply if the key is really blacklisted.. :rolleyes:

Its working :rolleyes: !!!

Edited by slimrock

Guys..Key is still working.. :yes: avail the opportunity.. :cheers:

Sandboxie makes me hungry, Why the hell did they chose to have an icon that represent a pizza? :food:

personally i never liked sandboxie yellow pizza icon. I always use customised sandboxie icon everywhere.. :)

just take a look.. :coolwink:

13564069.jpg

work as a charm so why this grumpy remark" keys gonna be blacklisted soon" use it or loose it who gives a F***K I'm for one give my thanx to poster :) I'm gonna use until it's blacklisted

Edit: Sorry, Now it worked fine, I had to clear licence before applying the new key which I did not before, that's why, thanks Roger :)

You are welcome bro.. :cheers:

I have already mentioned the steps for Installation.. :rolleyes: anyway glad to know it worked for you.. :D

Are we able to update it to latest version if there is any?

Thank for good share.

Let the newer stable version come then try to install over older version, it should work.. :photo:

Edit: Sorry, Now it worked fine, I had to clear licence before applying the new key which I did not before, that's why, thanks Roger :)

I have already mentioned the steps for Installation.. :rolleyes: anyway glad to know it worked for you.. :D

Thanks again, I have some questions, 1- how to get rid of the yellow border (I set the browser to be automatically sandboxed)?, 2- why Scroll bar on sandboxed Chrome is not the same as in normal chrome? :D

Thanks again, I have some questions, 1- how to get rid of the yellow border (I set the browser to be automatically sandboxed)?, 2- why Scroll bar on sandboxed Chrome is not the same as in normal chrome? :D

Yellow border is the indication that you are running application under sandboxie.. :rolleyes:

you can disable this or change the colour of the border..

just run sandboxie control SbieCtrl.exe in program files or click the sandboxie tray icon..

then go --> sandbox --> DefaultBox --> sandbox setting and under Apperance tab, simply untick the little box.. :)

13564143.jpg

Edited by Roger D

I think you should not bother for the scroll bar, as there must be something different to easily distinguish the program running under sandboxie.. :D

I think you should not bother for the scroll bar, as there must be something different to easily distinguish the program running under sandboxie.. :D

I don't think so, the scroll bar looks like the one of XP users ^_^, but no problem, I liked it too :rolleyes:

I don't think so, the scroll bar looks like the one of XP users ^_^, but no problem, I liked it too :rolleyes:

Well.. IMO it can not be changed.. :rolleyes: just enjoy the XP feeling.. :lol:

just want to know where this key is from? :)

You should be interested in eating the mango,not in counting the mango trees... :tehe: :D

Actually one of my frnds gave me the key, I'm just sharing.. :secret:

Edited by Roger D

:D ok thanks i´m using it now..

i hope it will last long. :)

Enjoy you guys.. :cheers:

This serial is posted on many sites. will be blocked soon.

No one can stop someone to share anything. anyway nothing last forever.so enjoy what you got.. :)

november_ra1n

No one can stop someone to share anything. anyway nothing last forever.so enjoy what you got.. :)

Fully agree +1

Confirmed Working 03/08/2013 1:22:23 PM UTC -3:30

Online validation check from License.exe via TCP to 67.227.172.122:80 Passed

Thanks for sharing.