Internet Explorer 11, Something Funny I think?

Airstream_Bill

Airstream_Bill

I installed IE11 just to see what it was like. I went to Help & About, Whats New In Internet Explorer 11, I clicked on it and it takes you to what is new in Internet Explorer 10. Typical!!!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GRiM

• Sl@pSh0ck™

• nIGHT

• Airstream_Bill

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sl@pSh0ck™

IE11 is still dev preview, its expected to have those funny stuff still :P, anyway i have been taking IE11 for a spin for a couple of days now and it does seem to work fine, its fast and furious the only downside is that admuncher doesn't work with it yet so I have to live with all the ads in the interwebs, but all in all its lokking good.

IE11 may be a derivative of IE10. If this is so then they built IE11 on the code foundation of IE10.

Then, all settings and codes that they left untouched and unchanged will be carried by IE11. :omg:

I installed IE11 just to see what it was like. I went to Help & About, Whats New In Internet Explorer 11, I clicked on it and it takes you to what is new in Internet Explorer 10. Typical!!!

Errr how's his funny?

Its a dev build. The dev biuld is built on top of previous version unless the software is a complete re-write. For example in early beta versions of Win7 it had a Vista EULA.