i'm unable to access the promo page..can anybody confirm?

i think kaspersky has withdrawn

regards

Yeas I can't access too, any chance you got a spare key for me please :unsure:
Yeah...well see

can I have a 3 year key promo

I wud if I can access the page...it's not loading

please give me a 3 Year promo .

Thks.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regards

The page loaded for me so I guess it is still on?!
Can u try that again?

regards

The page loaded for me so I guess it is still on?!
Can u try that again?

Game Over :pos:

The web address is overloaded promo.kaspersky.com requests. You can also check it using this other promo.

promo.kaspersky.com/kis-md

It is almost impossible to access.

Is there a way to bypass the e-mail with chrome, I dunno how to use request maker which I suppose is similar to firefox's tamper data :S

Is there a way to bypass the e-mail with chrome, I dunno how to use request maker which I suppose is similar to firefox's tamper data :s

Disable Javascript in your browser and use a proxy USA.

I managed to get one but I need it, will try and get another one and give it to whoever needs it :)

It takes like 5 minutes to load through vpn but it still works :D

The web address is overloaded promo.kaspersky.com requests. You can also check it using this other promo.

promo.kaspersky.com/kis-md

It is almost impossible to access.

Server Overloaded take time to long to get Access..all the tricks as [ user@nsaneforums, Leon90 ], post, disable Java script and used Hidemyass and US proxy

Same response (Take a long Time) both above Promo promo.kaspersky.com promo.kaspersky.com/kis-md

All worked Fine. (Special Thanks to Gamer0999)

http://s27.postimg.org/cg07v1srn/kis3years2.png

http://s27.postimg.org/82wmfidpf/kis3years.png

http://s27.postimg.org/o2f9z29r7/kis3years1.png

http://s8.postimg.org/4ypqg717p/kiswvu3years.png

I managed to get one but I need it, will try and get another one and give it to whoever needs it :)

Any chance you got a key for me,? I can't access to the website, tried several times

Any chance you got a key for me,? I can't access to the website, tried several times
I'll send u a key for sure...coz I've got one

But im away frm my pc ryt now

So..I'll send u

No luck, had seen the post with the promos late last night but lacked the skills to obtain the key. Guess I will be more prepared next time. Thanks guys for the information, :wub: nsane.

Hi kantry123,i guess that i joined the party too late :( i cant access the promo page,please can you,or anybody send me a PM with a promo key? thanks in advance!

Hi kantry123,i guess that i joined the party too late :( i cant access the promo page,please can you,or anybody send me a PM with a promo key? thanks in advance!

Buddy I'm so sorry I wud have sent u a key...but I'm already up

Buddy I'm so sorry I wud have sent u a key...but I'm already up

PM sent to jack. Enjoy!

It loaded for me about half an hour ago but when I clicked submit it went down, since then I keep trying to connect with no success. Guess it's down since downforeveryone says so also...

Would really appreciate if someone would share a spare code with me; didn't want to spell it out load but the waiting list is getting larger and larger. :lol:

It loaded for me about half an hour ago but when I clicked submit it went down, since then I keep trying to connect with no success. Guess it's down since downforeveryone says so also...

Would really appreciate if someone would share a spare code with me; didn't want to spell it out load but the waiting list is getting larger and larger. :lol:

PM sent. Enjoy!

Archived