I was looking for a bat file to backup the license in the registry, can any one help!

You can make yourself based on export, see november_ra1n Above post..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi nr_ while activating 2015 Commercial Key 127 Days Activation.Dump.exe file as detected as malware by kis 2015...can u make dump.exe file as dump.bat file...so that kaspersky will not detect as virus....but i activated 127 commercial key...tc

hi nr_ while activating 2015 Commercial Key 127 Days Activation.Dump.exe file as detected as malware by kis 2015...can u make dump.exe file as dump.bat file...so that kaspersky will not detect as virus....but i activated 127 commercial key...tc

We all know those are clean file , fact is Kaspersky taking headache with them :duh:

november_ra1n

It is not necessary using dump.exe to install reg files you can manually click two of the reg files and merge them manually see the topic reply #1761 >>>

Is it necessary to reset trial before using reg files?

Yup...but make sure u deleted the license b4 performing

november_ra1n

KIS 2015 Commercial Key - Reg Files - [253 Days Activation]

b1SpX2.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System KIS 2015 Patch a.

Instruction:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]2. Disable Self-Defense [Setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar4. HIT DELtrial_15 as an Admin [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]If you are activating KIS/KAV 2013 use DELtrial_13.exe files or 2014 to DELtrial_14_W85. Click Dump.exe as an admin import Registration Entries (.reg)6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again 

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Amazing, in the morning we had 127 days, then 253. :coolwink:

Now hope that kaspersky does not blocks those license keys for the whole duration

Amazing, in the morning we had 127 days, then 253. :coolwink:

Now hope that kaspersky does not blocks those license keys for the whole duration

That is like a wish come true

but unfortunately kaspersky blocks these licenses ..this shows how to company is well protected and strongly maintaining its product

we can rely on these codes but if they get blocked, our members in nsane like november rain,iih1,elgringo,dcs18 shows their charm

so ya don't worry

regards

kantry123

windowsvistas

when i try to install kis 2015 it gives me error "Unable To Install" i patched kis 2014 with elgringo 361.bat, i am trying to upgrade from 2014 any help would be appreciated.

when Install KIS disable internet connection you will be fine, you go to Install KIS..

Still not working when i click license information it shows russian fedaration, i'm using win 8.1 (x32) system.

when i try to install kis 2015 it gives me error "Unable To Install" i patched kis 2014 with elgringo 361.bat, i am trying to upgrade from 2014 any help would be appreciated.

when Install KIS disable internet connection you will be fine, you go to Install KIS..

Still not working when i click license information it shows russian fedaration, i'm using win 8.1 (x32) system.

KIS361 was out of dated...remove your previous KIS by KAVREMOVER (Clean Uninstall)...or with TUninstaller

Delete all leftovers keys / crack...re-install

KIS with Latest build KIS 2015 (a) >>>> http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/english/homeuser/kis2015/kis15.0.0.463en-in.exe

either choose 253 days november_ra1n or elgringo...

guyz is this a valid deal coz..i wanna buy kaspersky but i'm afraid this seller is selling for tooo cheap

pls..suggest me

http://www.ebay.in/itm/KASPERSKY-INTERNET-SECURITY-2015-1-USER-700-DAYS-DIGITAL-KEY-/131257186810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item1e8f89b9fa&_uhb=1#payCntId

and this one

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2014-1-User-1-Year-/251604599930?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3a94cd847a&_uhb=1

Also if i buy KIS2014 can that code be used on KIS2015?

and also if i format my pc and enter the previously entered code will it work without any problems?

regards

blazeblaze456

KIS 2015 cloud protection showing following msg:

Check Your Internet connection settings. Actually I am using internet smoothly.As usa proxy has been used for activation will it require to always use usa proxy to keep this ksn cloud protection on?

Also while updating whether it is necessary to use usa proxy?

Been running this trial reset code for 2 days, still no disabled activation as reported by earlier people.

Disable self defense, exit kaspersky and run the trial reset with "run as adminstrator" option.

Do not pause kaspersky protection - only disable self defense and exit kaspersky.

Need to save as .bat file first though.

@echo off if exist "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report" (    type nul > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended") else if exist "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report" (    type nul > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended") if EXIST "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64" (    SET WOW6432=\Wow6432Node) else (    SET WOW6432=) For /F "Tokens=2*" %%I In ('Reg Query "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\environment" /V Ins_ProductPath') Do Set PAT=%%J REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\LicStrg /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\Data\LicCache /fREG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /fREG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /fREG ADD HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0 /v HidePromo /t REG_SZ /d 1 /fREG ADD HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0 /v ShouldHidePromoAfterDisplay /t REG_SZ /d 1 /fREG ADD HKCU\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0 /v LastLicenseNotificationTime /t REG_SZ /d 1800000000 /fREG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE%WOW6432%\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f Start "KIS/KAV 15 Resetter" "%PAT%avpui.exe"

guyz is this a valid deal coz..i wanna buy kaspersky but i'm afraid this seller is selling for tooo cheap

pls..suggest me

http://www.ebay.in/itm/KASPERSKY-INTERNET-SECURITY-2015-1-USER-700-DAYS-DIGITAL-KEY-/131257186810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item1e8f89b9fa&_uhb=1#payCntId

and this one

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Kaspersky-Internet-Security-2014-1-User-1-Year-/251604599930?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item3a94cd847a&_uhb=1

and also if i format my pc and enter the previously entered code will it work without any problems?

regards

Don't buy keys from ebay. these 2 sellers look shady with only a handful of sales with no guarantee if they will pass on any key or a pirated/used key to you which will be deactivated after a few months.internationally ebay has been notorious regarding kis keys. additionally in ebay always look for powersellers as they have thousands of sales to their name. but regarding key, the best place is to buy from flipkart or snapdeal/amazon as there's no question of being duped from there. from last 3 years i was ordering from fk/sd they have a sealed pack with scratch code, so no chance of tempering compared to "digital" keys of ebay.

yes keys from kis 2014 will be valid for 2015. and even if you format your pc the previous key will work as i have done it several times.

november_ra1n

Been running this trial reset code for 2 days, still no disabled activation as reported by earlier people.

Disable self defense, exit kaspersky and run the trial reset with "run as adminstrator" option.

Do not pause kaspersky protection - only disable self defense and exit kaspersky.

Need to save as .bat file first though.

Thank you, testing in progress if trial license does not disable by tomorrow i will post in page #1 with credit on your name.

Added:

Not quite working to me after 30 min:

MXXdTw.png

Only working solution at the moment KRT 3.0.0.35, : )

pls..suggest me

and this one

regards

Don't buy keys from ebay. these 2 sellers look shady with only a handful of sales with no guarantee if they will pass on any key or a pirated/used key to you which will be deactivated after a few months.internationally ebay has been notorious regarding kis keys. additionally in ebay always look for powersellers as they have thousands of sales to their name. but regarding key, the best place is to buy from flipkart or snapdeal/amazon as there's no question of being duped from there. from last 3 years i was ordering from fk/sd they have a sealed pack with scratch code, so no chance of tempering compared to "digital" keys of ebay.

yes keys from kis 2014 will be valid for 2015. and even if you format your pc the previous key will work as i have done it several times.

Thanks for ur reply

But I got a coupon of rs 250rs for eBay.in

So I can try to waste a 100rs on this[emoji13]

Yeah...lets see...

Thaanks for ur support and concern

Regards

Krishna

hWelXpu.png

this popup dialog is not going away and stuck up on the screen, even after adding dump.exe to the exclusions, had to restart the pc whenever i get this dialog

hWelXpu.png

this popup dialog is not going away and stuck up on the screen, even after adding dump.exe to the exclusions, had to restart the pc whenever i get this dialog

Zip that file that's the best way to hide

No a single issue with KAV 15 being reset on Win 8.1 with:

echo > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended"
echo > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kisextended"
echo > "%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kavextended"
echo > "%SystemDrive%\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP15.0.0\Report:kavextended"

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC /f

if exist %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64 set WOW6432=Wow6432Node\

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\LicStrg /f

REM Below exists in first trial install, but does NOT get re-created in the next run after reset!
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\protected\AVP15.0.0\environment /v TrialActCode_kav /f

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\Data\LicCache /v kav /f

reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v Ins_InitMode /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\%WOW6432%KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0\settings /v EnableSelfProtection /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Done it over the last few days, without any ill-effects

Days get reset to 30 after another Trial key being obtained from web

november_ra1n

No a single issue with KAV 15 being reset on Win 8.1 with:

Done it over the last few days, without any ill-effects

I have even post this scrip few days ago but i had a same result after few hours it is not working for me >> Windows 8.1 Enter x64 Kaspersky patch a

However if it is any good for anyone use it.!

Guyz.. I Bought a subscription key for INR 100/-

the key was already activated at july 2012 the number of days left were 713 days

is this legitimate key?

The seller on ebay told me that these are subscription keys they have ove 500 users in india using these keys and never got any key is block

he has given me a gaurantee that the key won't get blocked

i tempted to this offer bcz..its really a small amt of money

so i received the code after 1 hr of the payment..phew!!

Now i gota 713 days of subscription and that appears to be a valid key

Below I'm attaching my screenshots

Capture.png
Capture2.png
Capture3.png
Capture4.png
Capture5.png
If You Guyz clearly see the right corner down
it used to come like license but it shows subscription
So My question is They told me to use this code once
but if i reinstall my windows will this code again work?
how can i save my activation backup without getting it blacklisted

Guyz.. I Bought a subscription key for INR 100/-

the key was already activated at july 2012 the number of days left were 713 days

is this legitimate key?

The seller on ebay told me that these are subscription keys they have ove 500 users in india using these keys and never got any key is block

he has given me a gaurantee that the key won't get blocked

i tempted to this offer bcz..its really a small amt of money

so i received the code after 1 hr of the payment..phew!!

Now i gota 713 days of subscription and that appears to be a valid key

Sad thing is that key would work for a few days (or months if you are lucky) and would be blocked.By then,you can't ask for refund from so called reseller or Kaspersky.Don't buy from a reseller just because it is cheap :yes:

http://forum.kaspersky.com/lofiversion/index.php/t224436.html

Archived