Hi november_ra1n! please tell me wich key should i delete? it accept the key but says only 90 days left!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n! please tell me wich key should i delete? it accept the key but says only 90 days left!

I have told you before if you already install 90 days key and you want to use 183 days keys first you need to use Manual Trial Reset batch file and make sure follow the instruction properly posted on page #1 >>>>>

After apply batch file use 183 days key,

Finally! yes! thanks to you november_ra1n! yes i remember that you told me before,sorry i forgot,i have one question,once the 183 days key running out i can reset back the trial to the original 183 days like the 90 days key?

november_ra1n

Finally! yes! thanks to you november_ra1n! yes i remember that you told me before,sorry i forgot,i have one question,once the 183 days key running out i can reset back the trial to the original 183 days like the 90 days key?

Yes you can go back 90 days keys once again every key changing use batch file then apply Trial keys need to remember.

Sorry maybe my English is not god enough,what i mean was (can i go back to the original 183 days) with the batch file,over an over without the key being blacklisted?

november_ra1n

Sorry maybe my English is not god enough,what i mean was (can i go back to the original 183 days) with the batch file,over an over without the key being blacklisted?

Nope by the time you want to go back 183 days serial will be >>>> The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

However you can use daily different 183 days serial when and if available..

OK just what i need to know! thank you a million times,thanks to you now already have: Windows 8.1 Pro,Office 2013 and now KIS 2014! :notworthy: :dance:

Delivery of next the patch D: estimated date December 18-19 ! :unsure:

(Note: Intial release was planned on Dec 11, but moved to Dec 18-19 to improve some additional features and bugs before Christmas) :huh:

I don't know if this is Off topic or not,but i need some help,how can i successfully block Directory Opus with KIS 2014 Firewall? i just cant stop the application from calling home and blacklist the license,thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is Off topic or not,but i need some help,how can i successfully block Directory Opus with KIS 2014 Firewall? i just cant stop the application from calling home and blacklist the license,thanks in advance!

How to block access to the Internet using Firewall

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/9733#block2

Thanks for the link november, I tried it out in several times but never with success. I already see what I was doing wrong ;)

How to block access to the Internet using Firewall

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/9733#block2

It doesn't work i try Dopus and Aida but the Firewall fail and let them go trough and connect,i have Windows 8.1 Pro,anybody happen the same? how about you november_ra1n any further help that you can give me? are you using succesfully KIS 2014 Firewall?

november_ra1n

It doesn't work i try Dopus and Aida but the Firewall fail and let them go trough and connect,i have Windows 8.1 Pro,anybody happen the same? how about you november_ra1n any further help that you can give me? are you using succesfully KIS 2014 Firewall?

Dopus is the tricky application crack it and there is no other link from my side..

jack

If you not have luck to block with firewall block the application website in windows host file, thats will work for shore... ;)

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-23?do=findComment&comment=660679

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-23?do=findComment&comment=660762

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-23?do=findComment&comment=660679

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-23?do=findComment&comment=660762

Thanks for the help,but KIS don't let me change to Deny,the only options are edit and remove and both are grayed out... :(

Dopus is the tricky application crack it and there is no other link from my side..

Thanks for all your help anyway

u r the best rain..,

the post is so detailed that i can not judge which meth0d should i apply,

plz suggest me which meth0d is simpler and better, i mean which one will u prefer that seems better to you, ("for antivirus and internet security 2014")..!

thanx..!

:rolleyes:

november_ra1n

OK about Protection , After or Before Batch " D "

But to use ( Kaspersky URL Advisor , Safe Money and Virtual Keyboard ) , Batch " D " is required. I think :rolleyes:

jT0eR.jpg

Patch D Beta Testing updated today now you can enable all the disable Kaspersky function on Firefox 25 and 26..

lvoq.png

Kaspersky 2014 Patch D Beta Testing Updated on 15 December 2013....

Instruction about how to install Kaspersky 2014 Patch D Beta Testing Posted #375 >>>

november_ra1n

u r the best rain..,

plz suggest me which meth0d is simpler and better, i mean which one will u prefer that seems better to you, ("for antivirus and internet security 2014")..!

thanx..!

Simply use Manual Trial Reset batch file and 91 days OEM Trial Keys you wont go wrong if you read >>>> KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] Posted on Page #1 >>>>

u r the best rain..,

thanx..!

Simply use Manual Trial Reset batch file and 91 days OEM Trial Keys you wont go wrong if you read >>>> KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] Posted on Page #1 >>>>

ya, i read the post thoroughly, and was just thinking about the batch file meth0d but just wanted to kn0w your 0pinion, many thanx...!! :wub:

Firewall in kiss 2014 is buggy like never before. Manual control causes prompts spam. When you block internet access manually then KIS may pervent application start. Firewall is too far integrated with application control

Archived