Kaspersky Security 2015 MR2 seems all over available with update patch ( b ) ^_^ Wishing to have patch ( b ) integrated setup soon B)

GzXCuU5.png?1?3545

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone give a chance finding a long trial version for Crystal 2.0 (12.0.2.733)

Last 5.0.0.111 said supported but it doesn't reset.

Versions above 12 works great

november_ra1n

Can someone give a chance finding a long trial version for Crystal 2.0 (12.0.2.733)

Last 5.0.0.111 said supported but it doesn't reset.

Versions above 12 works great

Try the old reset ---- > KasTrial 1.7.1

Kaspersky Crystal (Pure) (all versions, including Crystal 2012)

How to use: Same procedure like KRT 5.0.0.111.

PS: It is only Russian interface i have made and instruction with English translation screenshot on 2012 but i think it is already in archive can not search and find.

Download Link:

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/5kLBbPC9/file.html

PW:ru-board

---------------------------------------------------------------

Still not succeeded here is the man to ask ------> leo1961

november_ra1n

Great help but still can't re-apply trial period. Now try to re-install it to see what's happen

Also i suggest to run Kaspersky update and restart the PC before apply KRT.

no way on KRT, with last advices too. Finally, i apply a 61 days trial license through the good old KW (it still gains respect :showoff: ) and it works!!! ;)

KAV 91-Days Promotional Trial Keys

FTP54-VT132-7VENE-89UTD FU2UZ-Z53HB-DGK3Q-9QHYVFUHJQ-MUYRT-1W1HT-KQ2HMFUNV1-JH8JZ-M6BWZ-7YZ46

• Use the keys AQAP before they reach the maximum trial activation exceeded
  • If you already exceeded any trial period or key you need to follow instruction carefully and apply [Trial Reset] posted there ---> KTR 5.0.0.111

You mean commercial keys. And you dont need use KTR on KAV, 4 keys=1 year. You just need to change to a french proxy to activate the new key. KIS need KTR, KAV dont.

You mean commercial keys. And you dont need use KTR on KAV, 4 keys=1 year. You just need to change to a french proxy to activate the new key. KIS need KTR, KAV dont.

Who told you KAV doesn't need KRT ? -_- If you use trial licenses (91 days / whatever) you must need KRT for resetting the trial . . . Since Commercial keys are not trial , so thereby no need to apply KRT (if there's no other issues) . .

Who told you KAV doesn't need KRT ? -_- If you use trial licenses (91 days / whatever) you must need KRT for resetting the trial . . . Since Commercial keys are not trial , so thereby no need to apply KRT (if there's no other issues) . .

If you use the keys from this promo, theres no need to use KRT: http://promo.kaspersky.com/kav2015-3mois, and thats the only one I know.

You just need to copy and activate a new key once the previous one expires. So, youre right, KAV doesnt need KRT :)

Some ask for : Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015

U5W5C-3875W-RQZ37-6SY2R ... to 08/19/15

Not trail ( no need to use trail reset ) , No limit for activation .

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n thank you but i all ready do it for kis 2015 but as you see in pic's 2013 is different

I do not have Kaspersky 2013 installed in my PC not sure how to fix it i thought it would be same as 2015 however usually you get that notification if you are 30 or less days of activation.

Suggestion --- Go to the notification and unchecked every option related with activation.

and

Use 90 days keys and activate again...

Hi,

Kapersky 15.0.2.361 patch C was released to fix a new 'BSOD' issue :)

Patch C for Kaspersky Internet Security [KIS] 2015 v15.0.2.361 MR2 & Kaspersky Anti-Virus [KAV] 2015 v15.0.2.361 MR2 & Kaspersky Total Security [KTS] 2015 [PURE 4] v15.0.2.361 MR1:

Patch C has been released on June 29, 2015.

Patch C is installed automatically with database updates version 15.0.2.361 and fixes some interface issues.

Installation:
To install patch C:
1. Run an update of Kaspersky.
2. Restart your computer once the update is completed.
3. After the system restarts, open the application.
4. In the lower right part of the window, click the Support link.
5. If the patch has been installed successfully, you will find the letter c at the end of the product version number.

"It fixes the problem with the crash of the system (Windows 8.1 x64) installed on some new models of Mac via Bootcamp."

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 release notes: http://support.kaspersky.com/11185
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 release notes: http://support.kaspersky.com/10964
Kaspersky Total Security 2015 release notes: http://support.kaspersky.com/11422

Screenshot:
SzOxVMs.jpg

Archived