SecurityKISS JADEITE

coolng

Courtesy of Mrs. Margaret Łuczywo SecurityKISS on from 31.07.2013 from 00:00 GMT until 03.08.2013 to 00:00 GMT (Total 72 hours), each user programyzadarmo.net.pl will benefit from unlimited promotion of this excellent tool which is SecurityKISS the options jade. The plans can be compared by looking at following instructions page:

You will be redirected to a prepared page where you enter your e-mail address. The system will send to you by e-mail link for a signed program to download or access to your Customer Panel, where you will have the possibility to download SecurityKISS on other operating systems.

The program will be able to install at any time, but later to install shorten its useful life. More specifically, the date of the plans will be held from 31.07.2013 to 31.01.2014 if you sign up on the first day of the promotion.

http://www.securitykiss.com/giveaway/?t=38ccf5a7

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALIEDHED

• avmad

• smallhagrid

• gen03007

Top Posters In This Topic

Not working here....

This Giveaway request is not valid yet.

Please subscribe to SecurityKISS newsletter in the page footer below to be informed about special offers in the future.

smallhagrid

Frequently Asked Questions See also the

"How to" video how_to_thumbnail.png General What is SecurityKISS Tunnel?

SecurityKISS Tunnel is the program and the service that allows you access to the Internet despite censorship and local restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.

Technically SecurityKISS Tunnel is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation. It creates a VPN between your computer and our security gateway so that all your internet traffic travels through an impenetrable, non-transparent tunnel.

Is it completely free?

We offer both a free and paid version. The free software allows access to the service completely free with a limited daily usage.

The paid version has a higher usage limit in the monthly cycle and additional features. See the packages for full features.

Will the service remain free, or will you charge a fee in the future?

There will be a free version of the service available all the time.

Francois L.

Please enter your email address and the individually generated software will be sent to you along with the activation email.

Email Address Rewrite captcha

You can use 10 minute émail to get a licence

http://10minutemail.com/

Edited by Francois L.

Courtesy of Mrs. Margaret Łuczywo SecurityKISS on from 31.07.2013 from 00:00 GMT until 03.08.2013 to 00:00 GMT (Total 72 hours), each user programyzadarmo.net.pl will benefit from unlimited promotion of this excellent tool which is SecurityKISS the options jade. The plans can be compared by looking at following instructions page:

You will be redirected to a prepared page where you enter your e-mail address. The system will send to you by e-mail link for a signed program to download or access to your Customer Panel, where you will have the possibility to download SecurityKISS on other operating systems.

The program will be able to install at any time, but later to install shorten its useful life. More specifically, the date of the plans will be held from 31.07.2013 to 31.01.2014 if you sign up on the first day of the promotion.

http://www.securitykiss.com/giveaway/?t=38ccf5a7

thanks for share

:hug:

smallhagrid

A year is worthwhile IMO, but here it is from the email they sent me:

This is a giveaway special offer where you get JADEITE2 plan for 6 Months worth 29.95 EUR for free.

Meh.

Installing any s/w for a 6 month thing...I pass, thanks.

Edit:

Tried a 2nd time - both used http://10minutemail.com/.

Both exactly the same offer...meh.

Edited by smallhagrid

Excellent offer, thanks for sharing :) Have no clue why some are ungrateful, guess they don't really need vpn in the first place. The speeds are good, I can stream HD content.

For me it didn't work, it couldn't mask my IP, tried 2-3 severs, and even if I appeared connected every ip test revealed my true ip, I didn't even bother to test dns leak.

Don't function Giveaway?

See this:

This Giveaway request is not valid.

Please subscribe to SecurityKISS newsletter in the page footer below to be informed about special offers in the future.
Edited by ALIEDHED

Don't function Giveaway?

See this:

This Giveaway request is not valid.

Working through Polish Proxy, try this one : http://unblock.pl

Thanx :)

Just remember; from KISS

Can I be absolutely sure that data uploaded/downloaded is completely secure?

The tunneled connection is very secure - it is even resistant to 'man in the middle' type of attacks.

The thing that can make the whole solution less secure is the end of the tunnel, especially on the user's side.

Using SecurityKISS Tunnel your data is very well protected once it leaves your PC but if your PC is infected with a virus, or the internet browser sends too much information then SecurityKISS Tunnel will not help much. That's why having a good antivirus program in addition to SecurityKISS is so important. :rolleyes: