bitGAMER is back

broascadilie

broascadilie
With the recent news of Underground Gamer and GazzelleGames shutting down, it was a massive blow to the torrent gaming community. It seems that recent pressure from certain industry groups has taken it's toll. Therefore, we have decided to resurrect bitGAMER as best we could in order to allow gamers to continue to have a home in order to share their torrents. I want to make it clear that this tracker has not been created by former bitGAMER staff, the last thing we want is for them to receive threats for something

they have not done. We are however looking for any previous bitGAMER staff that would like to resume their roles if they wish to, or previous experienced members. Please bare with us if you find any errors on the site and report them accordingly to Staff.

Enjoy, and happy

downloading!

//Staff

Go fast and make an acc at http://bitgamer.ch/account-signup.php.At the time of this post,the signups are free.Dont know how long it will be.

bitGAMER has respawn,and i am freaking excited for it :)

If u have any other news about this,pls post them.

Edited by broascadilie

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broascadilie

• tek2005

• insanedown58

• 948bennett

Good news, hopefully somebody do the same about UG, since there was a lot of invaluable resources and peeps over there.

For anyone that hasn't heard already, gazellegames is back up as well, strange how there all coming back up again. But i don't think registration is open, just if you were a old member, your account is still there.

broascadilie

For anyone that hasn't heard already, gazellegames is back up as well, strange how there all coming back up again. But i don't think registration is open, just if you were a old member, your account is still there.

I just hate their browsing inteface.So....coagulated....