Steganos Online Shield 365 - 6 Months Unlimited? 5GB a month

avmad

A computerbild.de giveaway

Download the special version

http://www.computerbild.de/download/Steganos-Online-Shield-365-Kostenlose-Spezial-Version-8158606.html

Give an email to get your serial

https://www.steganos.com/specials/?m=cobi&p=sos

You receive this e-mail in your serial number for Steganos Online Shield. With this serial number you get 2GB total traffic volume per month for half a year, with which you can surf the protected through encryption network. Install Steganos Online Shield and then click in the 'Buy Unlimited protection' on. Then enter your serial number. The additional volume of traffic will be credited to you immediately.

Translated from German

"Steganos Online Shield 365" protects you against hacker attacks.The program establishes an encrypted connection to a VPN server of the manufacturer, who then handles all data transfers. Your so unauthorized people can not intercept private data and passwords, whether you go home or go through a public Wi-Fi hotspot online. They are also immune from interference in your privacy, because the contact with websites and chat partners remain anonymous - the actual IP address of your computer is the only safe "Online Shield" VPN server known. Exclusively from COMPUTER BILD: After Registration get six months of unlimited protection, then stand in the free version five gigabytes of monthly traffic volume is available. A yearly license without traffic limit is available for 59.95 euros.

Steganos Product Page for more information

https://www.steganos.com/products/secure-surfing/online-shield/overview/

edit

It looks like 5GB a Month not unlimited.

Edited by avmad

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexCross

• avmad

• hakah

• kacali

I got a mail from them and in it, it is written :You receive this e-mail in your serial number for Steganos Online Shield. With this serial number you get 2GB[ total traffic volume per month for half a year, with which you can surf the protected through encryption network. Install Steganos Online Shield and then click in the 'Buy Unlimited protection' on. Then enter your serial number. The additional volume of traffic you receive will immediately.

Is 2 gb or unlimited? or I did something wrong?

Ps. I got the 2nd one and it's funny because now they give 5 gb :))

You receive this e-mail in your serial number for Steganos Online Shield. With this serial number you get 5GB total traffic volume per month for half a year, with which you can surf the protected through encryption network. Install Steganos Online Shield and then click in the 'Buy Unlimited protection' on. Then enter your serial number. The additional volume of traffic will be credited to you immediately.

Edited by AlexCross

I don't get it, so is 6 months unlimited and then is 5 gb for free/month limitation?

Edited by AlexCross

Does this work properly after installation? Thanks!

I'm sorry it doesn't seem to be what I posted. Just tried it in a vm (I have enough vpn already)

Unless I missed something or you have to go through a payment process, it looks like 5GB a month instead of 500MB.

There's nowhere to post your code by clicking buy unlimited. Strange

If anyone's managed it do share :D

Still 5GB a month for 6 months is better than usual. If it's fast then it's worth having.

How i wish it is unlimited :(
Anyhow, Thank for your information.

• Adenman locked this topic