How boot cd or dvd for toshiba laptop

Mohamed atif

Mohamed atif

how boot cd or dvd for toshiba A6 laptop

Please answer( video or photo ) and thank you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 5
  • Views 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this on a page, try F12 at boot... or if your laptop has something on it like my one friend's Toshiba laptop does, you will have to get into the program that disables FastBoot (my laptop has this too but its totally different than Toshiba's version), I believe "Hardware Setup" was the name of it but I am not 100% sure because it was a year ago or so since I last worked on his Toshiba laptop that he got last Summer.

One other method is to HOLD DOWN the F2 Key WHILE the machine is powered/shut down and then turn it's power back on... this suggestion comes from a Toshiba forum.

Mohamed atif

I found this on a page, try F12 at boot... or if your laptop has something on it like my one friend's Toshiba laptop does, you will have to get into the program that disables FastBoot (my laptop has this too but its totally different than Toshiba's version), I believe "Hardware Setup" was the name of it but I am not 100% sure because it was a year ago or so since I last worked on his Toshiba laptop that he got last Summer.

One other method is to HOLD DOWN the F2 Key WHILE the machine is powered/shut down and then turn it's power back on... this suggestion comes from a Toshiba forum.

thank you I try this Something that did not succeed, please Is there a video

F2 should take you into BIOS if not on some toshiba laptops it is F1. where you can set boot priority. F12 should give you a list to select at boot. You have to hit them fairly fast after turning on power. Before it starts booting.

Didi you try google?

There is many links how to do that, include video on youtube (be specific when search by model->less answers from google->shorter time to get right answer).

Shortcut is F12 (if you enabled other devices to boot from...), if not, then enter bios make changes, save configuration and try again.

Regard.

Mohamed atif

Thank you Dear young people :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived