Close Membership

darkmustang

darkmustang

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question or not. I tried searching and either I am not using the correct terms or the information doesn't exist? I'm not sure which but I would like to close my membership. I tried sending a message to an administrator figuring that would do it but haven't received a response.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I have replied to your pm which you sent about 1 hour before creating this post. I have responded to your pm at the first instance of me seeing it.

As our board guidelines state clearly: we do not delete member accounts upon request.

I am always disappointed to here members wishing to leave our forums however and I would like to get to the bottom of this. Please respond to my pm with the reasons.

Whoopenstein

Why would you want to close your membership? Just leave it open and never come back. Eventually it will be closed out due to inactivity.

I have replied to your pm which you sent about 1 hour before creating this post. I have responded to your pm at the first instance of me seeing it.

As our board guidelines state clearly: we do not delete member accounts upon request.

I am always disappointed to here members wishing to leave our forums however and I would like to get to the bottom of this. Please respond to my pm with the reasons.

Yeah, it's really disappoints to have such responses after you have created such a outstanding platform, yet, weird things happens and you can't do anything about it. This amount of weirdness won't affect our community, don't worry.

Archived