Google Earth 7.1.1.1888

jalaffa

Google Earth puts a planet's worth of imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. Fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, the ocean and even galaxies in outer space. View exotic locales like Maui and Paris, as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, and schools. Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps, and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips. With Google Earth you can fly from space to your neighborhood--just type in an address and zoom right in, search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions, tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings, explore rich geographical content, save and share your searches and favorites and even add your own annotations.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Anyone noticed a GPU heat when using this app?

I haven't checked but it's expected. 3D graphics and stuff, consider it more like a game.

I haven't checked but it's expected. 3D graphics and stuff, consider it more like a game.

I doubt it caused GPU fail since 6 months ago, I had to repair my GPU's PC, the hardware expert advised me to buy a fan because the GPU can fail any possible time, and with that issue I bought the fan, installed speedfan app, disabled all Hardware acceleration features in Nividia control and chrome :), tried Google earth since a month , when browsing locations, I checked Speedfan temeratures and noticed that it made it heat in a short time, since that uninstalled it

Yes, but it's due to what DKT27 explained :)

@Gugudoll

You are right......

Google.Earth.Free2pro.7.0.1.8244-MPT ====> Stops working after a while

Google.Earth.Pro 7.1.1.1871.Incl.Activator.KaranPC ====> Stops working after while

Thanks & Greets,

Ripdevil

Hi

There is no 100% working medicine for Google Pro... they are all !!!!!FAKE!!!!!

Why do you post a non work medicine?

@ Ripdevil666

Hi.

After a while when the cache is full it stops loading the maps you can not zoom in, so it does not work!

And you also posted it with the old MPT's medicine.

Thanks

Archived