Anonymous Surfing

Rock Lee

Not necessarily invisible just more anonymous while surfing. I hear that Hide-My-IP is

pretty good but there's no known crack for it (at least to my knowledge).

An IP cloaking sotware is basically what I'm asking for. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :P

► Rock Lee

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't a fix for any of those applications, it's because they all just connect to their own proxy servers, so it's just like a web proxy, but not on the web :lmao:

I'd recommend Tor, you can download it here. (The 'Zero install bundle' is recommended, by me :P)

To be totally anonymous you should read this though.

There isn't a fix for any of those applications, it's because they all just connect to their own proxy servers, so it's just like a web proxy, but not on the web :P

I'd recommend Tor, you can download it here. (The 'Zero install bundle' is recommended, by me :lmao:)

To be totally anonymous you should read this though.

Thanks for the reccommendation shought :P ;

I dont need to be totally anonymous, just an IP change or hide is needed. :P

Tor is slow.

Try web proxies.

All the same, it masks your real IP address.

One more thing, there's also a plugin for Firefox called RefControl.

Tor is slow.

Try web proxies.

All the same, it masks your real IP address.

One more thing, there's also a plugin for Firefox called RefControl.

I've tried it, didnt see a change in my anonymity, whats up with that yo? :welcome:

Mhm I am aware of proxies. The thing I'm looking for is proxy software. Feeling rather lazy today

so I dont feel like searching for a good proxy. Software can do that for me :P

Firefox :thumbsdown:

Oh really?

Then try this site.

Thanks for the proxy site Bzar (for short) :P ;

It's pretty deso (decent), much rather like a software

for it. Tried hide ip NG, sucked. Eh I might have to

come out of my pocket and buy one. I like being sneaky though :D

I use JAP (current version 00.11.004) - find it lags the surfing, but pretty effective. It's similar to TOR

I use JAP (current version 00.11.004) - find it lags the surfing, but pretty effective. It's similar to TOR

Used to love JAP but ever since the German government made JAP not so anonymous , makes it no more secure than the regular web proxies. Namely take a look at this but especially this , and you'll see that they can now log incoming connections even though you still need all the Mixes and Mix operators to work at decoding. This is because of the UE enforced law on the German government.

Fair enough, KilJaden - do we have any other recommendations to tryout. :D

If have the money , and wish to spend it i recommend GhostSurf™ Platinum . I've been using it for the past 4 years and all that i can say that's reliable, fast and secure . You can't get anything better than 1024 bit encryption as a regular user so just give it a try .

Sweet, I'll give it a shot - sounds really good (and hey thanks for the link & info.) :D

I almost forgot. If you have a X64 system don't use GhostSurf™ Platinum because SpyCatcher included won't work and might crash the system.

As well if you only need a basic Internet Anonymous Surfing app you can use GhostSurf , which will work on x64 with ease.

Yep surely You've found suitable option! ? :confused:

if not

http://sourceforge.net/projects/anonym-os/ to consider as whatever anonymous surfing you think you do, as there is always ISP's able to keep track of your MAC address...

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm not trying to hide from my ISP, I'm just looking for an IP cloak.

Thanks for the link 8)

Just call me Biz :P

Aye, aye captain :think:

If have the money , and wish to spend it i recommend GhostSurf™ Platinum . I've been using it for the past 4 years and all that i can say that's reliable, fast and secure . You can't get anything better than 1024 bit encryption as a regular user so just give it a try .

Thanks for the info KJ. :think: I havent heard of Ghost Surf, will do some more research. Your recommendation

is about 99% of what I need. Still, I like to develop my own opinion about things. :think:

A very good paid alternative is a VPN.

A good service will offer very high anonymity, very good speeds and very good usability.

You can even go torrenting with it.

The biggest con is that it's very expensive, it can cost up to 30 dollars per month.

A very good paid alternative is a VPN.

A good service will offer very high anonymity, very good speeds and very good usability.

You can even go torrenting with it.

The biggest con is that it's very expensive, it can cost up to 30 dollars per month.

Thanks for the input :battle: ; Ouch $30 a month is a bit much.

@ KJ: Ghostsurf was OK. It came packaged with too much software for my taste. Thanks anyway.

@Atasas:

If you can modify your HTTP Headers, then it's a different story :battle:

• 5 months later...

@Sub0Freeze:

Please take your time in reading the forum rules: Link ;)

Take note of Posting & Messaging.

Additionally, please read the Posting Guidelines in every forum.

You can find an example just on top of your post.

• Administrator

Better go for UltraVPN. It's the best. And Free ;) .

have u tried invisible browsing ?!

ultrasurf 9.5

two good tools to make ur self invisible B)

Archived