Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate: ‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Ambrocious

• Replies 61
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breitbart is not a credible source of information for anything.

OK so you get to dictate what reality is? Andrew Breitbart, the man who was going to release evidense against Obama that would have pretty much got him impeached, maybe more, 1 day before he was set to release the videos, he died. Does this mean anything to you? Can you connect the dots? The video that WAS released was edited down so much...it had no true value left at all.

"Breitbart is not a credible source of information for anything" - Talking points like that are used to get the listeners of CNN and MSNBC and Fox to passively accept it as truth, without proof. Talking points are ussually wide spread, as propaganda is always.

GO AMBRO!!!

Some people keep bashing you, but unless someone warns us, we can very easily have another Hitler, Amin and other genocide loving leaders.

If you had asked millions of Germans about Hitler during his reign, they would have said he was the best.

Same for Idi Amin, and many others.

Virtually everyone believed that the burning BUSH is/was a sign from God, but how many more people will be burnt before they see otherwise?

Warning them is all that you can do, and if they insist that fire won't harm them, nothing can be done...

So, keep the articles coming, even if it is just to annoy people who are: "None so blind as will not see"

Talking points are ussually wide spread, as propaganda is always.

While I evaluate everything you post and look for the truth in the matter... EVEN IF WE KNOW, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. So let's just go back to hacking software and pirating games and hope that none of us ever get caught. The general public is happy to live and illusion and not all of them are ready to be "unplugged" as yet. I myself thought I could fight against the disciplinarian regime, but inevitably, we must all succumb to it in order to exist within it. So sweep your ideas under the rug for now.. but there will come a day when everything is out in the open and in that time for rebellion, then the fight can happen. For now, live the lie and enjoy it.

Breitbart is not a credible source of information for anything.

Even Weekly World News is more credible.

Can we ban any idiot with "Voice Of Reason - Resisting Tyranny & The New World Order" in his profile for spamming the forum with the most ridiculous crap ever seen

Please, for the love of God, ban this dickhead.

This is the second pile of donkey crap foisted upon us today, enough......

We don't need that kind of language here. I may only rarely ever agree with Ambrocious and feel that on this particular issue he's beating a dead horse so hard it's going to pop up in China, but I can say so in a civil manner without calling for people to be banned. Ambrocious has been a member here since 2005. He's a member in good standing, always listens to the mods, and unlike yourself, does not make personal attacks against other members or use rude language. Yes, he posts what I would call crackpot theories, but so long as he continues to follow what few rules we have here, I'll defend his right to do so.

I can think of any number of reasons to really, really dislike Obama. However, anything having to do with his birth certificate isn't one of them. It's a silly issue that distracts from closer scrutiny of the many awful things that he's done and the lies that he's told. It's the kind of issue that clowns like Donald Trump specialize in. Better to leave it be, and spend your time looking at the major issues. That's where you must hope to accomplish something -- this sort of silliness is destined to be a waste of time; the man will never be impeached based on where he was born, regardless of where that was or wasn't.

I want to apologize if I offended anyone (especially staff, Lite, read my messages, sorry for them). Thank you for allowing this article to be reinstated. I had a bit of confusion when I woke up and checked out the progress of these articles that had been pending review and I saw this:

vse7.png

When I seen that I was heartbroken and I sent a message to Lite that I now regret after realizing that the article was placed back again. I'm sorry for any trouble I have caused, please forgive my swift anger, I should not have acted so bitterly towards you Lite.

www.snopes.com is your friend on all this... disproves quite a lot of bunk out there ...in fact ALL of it

stylemessiah
Posted · Hidden by Lite, July 16, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Lite, July 16, 2013 - No reason given

When i saw this topic was alive again i thought to myself, will i reply, or will i just report it as flamebait as i did the first time?

All you say just reinforces the original argument i put forward, that youre unwilling to contemplate others views (even though you ask them to contemplate yours) and instead continue to try to indoctrinate and browbeat everyone into your way of thinking. Again you want everyone to believe that only your "information" is the correct and only way to view things.

Even when the overall response is disbelief, its all about your views.

For the 2nd (and hopefully final) time, no one comes here to be indoctrinated/preached to/swayed into anothers way of thinking

For that reason,and for any other threads that appear similar in their one sided view,....thread reported

Posted · Hidden by Lite, July 16, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Lite, July 16, 2013 - No reason given

For that reason,and for any other threads that appear similar in their one sided view,....thread reported

You wanna lay off and stop bullying this guy?

Archived