Wifi shared key issues with windows 8 phone

House_maniac

House_maniac

hello does anyone has issues connecting via your wifi with windows 8 phone? i have to disable all security and make it open so that i can acess my wifi i saw on several forums thats an issue with windows 8 phone! i'm already thinking of returning it tomorrow just bought it on saturday shop are close on sundays! just wanted to know if anyone had this issue?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

On an offtopic note, I doubt you'll find an answer here, due to very limited number of Windows Phone 8 users here on nsane. ;)

House_maniac

On an offtopic note, I doubt you'll find an answer here, due to very limited number of Windows Phone 8 users here on nsane. ;)

yes no prob i'm going to the shop to explain them the issue lets hope they accept that i swap it for a samsung or sony :)

I have never had a problem connecting to my secure network.Only one remark network can not be hidden.

I have never had a problem connecting to my secure network.Only one remark network can not be hidden.

Same here, no problems connecting my Lumia WP8 to several secured networks (WEP/WPA/WPA2 protocols, TKIP/AES encrypted), as long as it transmits it´s SSID. -_-

House_maniac

ok thanks guy for the reply i've already changed it for a galaxy s4 mod can close this topic :)

Archived