Egypt Clashes Turn Violent Days After Army Takes Over

mazigh

Tweety.Abd

I think the problem here is with the premature consensus and premature confidence that they are the sole bearers of absolute truth and that they are right, all those who hold different beliefs are wrong. This together with superiority complex is the ultimate problem of mankind. "I'll go to heaven while all those dumb Muslims with false God will go to hell". "All Catholics are anti-Christ", "Kill the infidels". Sadly this is even true within the factions of the same religion, nevermind different beliefs. Be a little humble.

If you know that only you possess the truth, you will see those who do not hold the same beliefs as lesser humans and/or feel superior to other humans. Dehumanizing people erodes empathy and diminishes compassion and the guilt felt when abusing them.

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it, seems to me the deepest root of all that is evil in the world." - Max Born

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck to you egyptian people!!

mankind has better things to believe & think of down here than a god that noone has ever seen

Have you ever seen your mind to acknowledge it?!

no but i can give proof i have one. example??

one god but at least 3 differents ways of workshipping it while he keeps saying there's only one way. don't your mind smell something fishy here?? or maybe you're too happy believing what you have been told to believe.

Tweety.Abd

good luck to you egyptian people!!

mankind has better things to believe & think of down here than a god that noone has ever seen

Have you ever seen your mind to acknowledge it?!

no but i can give proof i have one. example??

one god but at least 3 differents ways of workshipping it while he keeps saying there's only one way. don't your mind smell something fishy here?? or maybe you're too happy believing what you have been told to believe.

Guys lets not deviate from the topic, which is Egypt. :)

Archived