Daemon Tools Lite 4.47.1.0335

anuraag

DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! It is currently compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version's installer doesn't have an option to NOT install the SweetIM toolbar during setup, not recommended at all :(

78XaaPE.png

Did you try to click the cancel button to see what happens?

This version's installer doesn't have an option to NOT install the SweetIM toolbar during setup, not recommended at all :(

2013-07-03_211504.pngScreen

That cancels the install of the program all together :(

Thanks for the info.

well, it appears we'll have to use the adv version...

really, DT should have provided us with a option to not install the toobar crap.

That cancels the install of the program all together :(

I just downloaded and installed and didnt get any toolbar to install B)

It would be cool if you could provide the setup.exe used

Edit: if hash matches

CRC32: CAD5BB33

MD5: 257BD76FBF8C155A0D07F2A16E1B5124

SHA-1: 50BD1DFCA56057AA9A165F3CE46E62F04FCF9948

the unwanted install of a web toolbar must be software installed on machine already related?

the unwanted install of a web toolbar must be software installed on machine already related?

Same file hashes i have and didn't get toolbar option to install it and i didnt have before toolbar!

Windows 7 x64 Enteprise

Same md5 and I don't get the toolbar offered. I've installed it in Windows 8 x64.

Try to block setup.exe with firewall during installation.

Edit: Tested! Blocked "DTLite4471-0335.exe" and no offer for toolbar.

• Administrator

Maybe the upgrade install gives no toolbar?

78XaaPE.png

due this reasons, now I'm using WinCDEmu: http://wincdemu.sysprogs.org/

and no more crapware or processes running and eating memory.

This program slowly becomes like Utorrent, full of advertising ads. Just gonna stick with the previous version and it seems that is gonna be last one, at least for me.

I've Installed it offline, then gives no toolbar, but strange it removed my SCSI virtual drive and gives error trying to add new one. It works only with DT virtual drive. And I have the SPTD x64 installed.

g7s9jk3co4j5j5dfg.jpg?size_id=6

Win7 x64 + SPTD x64 (I thought NOD blocks it somehow, but just proved it on another freshly installed machine without any AV, same sh*t, adding SCSI drive gives error), next time will try with SPTD x86 from the original setup.

Up2: Uninstalled latest DT and set previous version, now SPTD x64 works fine, so they screwed it up and not mentioned it in the changelog :) Thumbs down second time for this version 4.47.1.0335

I'm using OSFMount and am totally happy with it. The ONLY problem I can see is that it doesnt support Alcohol formats. (.mds / .mdf) There is a also a 64bit flavor for those inclined. It doesn't run all the time taking up resourses. It's perfect!

OSFMount

Archived