NVIDIA GeForce Drivers 320.49

jalaffa

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. The driver adds support for NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.

Thanks to cybpsych for the update.

Download

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a fast beta version.. other version usually take 2 weeks a think. this one took 6 days B)

Purple Trail

this update are crash my sytem whem i play with winamp its get wicked haha :P

Winamp 5.64 is working fine for me with the 320.49 driver on Windows 7/8. I haven't tried the beta version of Winamp.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

semttulo1ed.png

I don't know about you guys but I'm going to stick with the 306.97 kit from last year... never had a issue with the 306.97 kit on my machines!

It seems to be a pretty flawless kit to have installed :)

What problems do you encounter with these new drivers?

In most cases its better to install the latest driver of nVidia,no problems here on Win7 x64.

i just instal this new version of nvidia but when i play with winamp my video drive crashed very wicked this :(

This driver should work fine,it even plays my PowerDVD 13 ( not an easy program!!) etc. no problems at all!!

Did you remove the old driver completely first? If you did not,could be the cause of troubles with the new driver.

I always removed my old drivers first with a good uninstaller,after reboot then clean up the leftovers!

Try it! It works for sure!!

i have again instal this version clean instal i did now and for now it works fine only my ESET says there is hidden log from nvidia dont know what this mean ??? hidden door or something in eset

No problems here with nVidia and Eset!

Try to set nVidia into an ignore-list ( do not scan nVidia ! ) in the Eset-program,and your done!

Succes and cheers!!

sometimes i have problems with this driver then i cant do nothing at all its very wicked here haha :P

Archived