Obama and George W. Bush To Be Arrested Soon?

Ambrocious

Well your sure coming across as being anti American from a Brit perspective.

Please in your own language not a quote, define war crime......

• Replies 61
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Ambrocious

By posting in World news, with that headline your intention was obviously to make out Russia Today had posted this as the main headline part of the their news, and Obama was about to be arrested at any moment, which was false.

This came from one reporter who fronts a show called RT The Truthseeker,which is exactly what i said, so why all the pictures?

The Truthseeker laces hard-hitting reporting with humor, featuring exclusive interviews and investigations. Hard-nosed anchor Daniel Bushell exposes the BIG STORIES Mainstream Media dare not touch and 'SEEKS TRUTH FROM FACTS.' :lol:

The stories he hosts are the same type of stories posted by infowars; Bill Gates grandfather of eugenics, The Boston Bombing: What You Aren't Told etc, all conspiracy type material.

As i posted it was false information as it had been thrown out of court last Wednesday and Obama was never going to be arrested even though you wish he had, pure sensaationalism.

Also please stop playing the injured party who is being bullied, when only trying to help us poor folk understand your false truth , it is now beyond boring and extremely arrogant.

You post this type of content repeatedly as i have said, because you are simply a conspiracty theorist, blindly following your puppetmaster.

open letter to staff..can we put an end to this ambro debacle once and for all... regular members are tired of his crap.. he has no valid evidence and most likely thinks the world is flat...i bet he even has proof of that too... the point is HE is the distraction and HE is the problem here...can you honestly blame anyone that has been angered by his antics here and gone postal on him verbally... he has on several occasions in the past(before i was really upset with him) ....sent me private messages and emails with links to all his so called proofs...and pretty much told me if i did not start to believe and agree with his proof and stop calling alex jones a charlatan he would treat me as the agent provocateur i most likely was..and i would suffer the consequences of his wrath or words to that effect... he does nothing but post crap here and even when there is something of note that needs the light of day shone on it(edward snowden) he puts the taint of you know who all over ait and causes any good story to go south really fast... not to say what should be done but his crap posts and lame rhetoric od lies upon lies need to stop

I don't think the world is flat. I have only sent him a letter once to my knowledge, here is that message without edit:

mnrzrhF.png

I have NEVER sent him an email as he claims, show proof of that please because slander can warrant an appearance in court, at least in the USA, I’m not sure about laws in Canada and please note, I'm not saying I want legal action over this because that would be ridiculous.

I questioned if he was COINTELPRO because the fact is, they still exist to some degree however different and more sophisticated they may have become and after seeing more of his post, no I don't think dMog is. I think dMog is a victim of propaganda and I should have no hard feeling towards him for that alone. dcs18 on the other hand seems to be a bit more than meets the eye, but I’m not saying anything beyond that about dcs18.

I feel that the content I post, although controversial in nature are relevant to these days where crimes from governments go unchecked and unchallenged and I believe that if we continue to let these sorts of atrocities happen, the governments will in turn take our submissiveness as permission to continue stripping away freedoms and liberties until one day little to no personal protection is left. I don't post lies, I post less often known information, confused with lies because people are unfamiliar with it. I understand dMog's view points as I too was in that SAME boat before 2009.

I feel compassion towards humanity and wish to see the world a free place where human rights are all given and people don't have to fear that their governments are seeking to hurt their own people.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

Well your sure coming across as being anti American from a Brit perspective.

Please in your own language not a quote, define war crime......

War crime violates laws that the country is committing that are contrary to the civil rights and civil liberties of the nations which are usually justified DURING times of war but after war times, it is seen as clear and egregious crimes. War crimes are also considered as an international violation of human rights.

@ Ambrocious

By posting in World news, with that headline your intention was obviously to make out Russia Today had posted this as the main headline part of the their news, and Obama was about to be arrested at any moment, which was false.

This came from one reporter who fronts a show called RT The Truthseeker,which is exactly what i said, so why all the pictures?

The Truthseeker laces hard-hitting reporting with humor, featuring exclusive interviews and investigations. Hard-nosed anchor Daniel Bushell exposes the BIG STORIES Mainstream Media dare not touch and 'SEEKS TRUTH FROM FACTS.' :lol:

The stories he hosts are the same type of stories posted by infowars; Bill Gates grandfather of eugenics, The Boston Bombing: What You Aren't Told etc, all conspiracy type material.

As i posted it was false information as it had been thrown out of court last Wednesday and Obama was never going to be arrested even though you wish he had, pure sensaationalism.

Also please stop playing the injured party who is being bullied, when only trying to help us poor folk understand your false truth , it is now beyond boring and extremely arrogant.

You post this type of content repeatedly as i have said, because you are simply a conspiracty theorist, blindly following your puppetmaster.

People ussually laugh out of fear or ignorance. Since you don't appear to be ignorant, Im guessing your scared to death. Don't worry, times will hopefully get better on this planet.

open letter to staff..can we put an end to this ambro debacle once and for all... regular members are tired of his crap.. he has no valid evidence and most likely thinks the world is flat...i bet he even has proof of that too... the point is HE is the distraction and HE is the problem here...can you honestly blame anyone that has been angered by his antics here and gone postal on him verbally... he has on several occasions in the past(before i was really upset with him) ....sent me private messages and emails with links to all his so called proofs...and pretty much told me if i did not start to believe and agree with his proof and stop calling alex jones a charlatan he would treat me as the agent provocateur i most likely was..and i would suffer the consequences of his wrath or words to that effect... he does nothing but post crap here and even when there is something of note that needs the light of day shone on it(edward snowden) he puts the taint of you know who all over ait and causes any good story to go south really fast... not to say what should be done but his crap posts and lame rhetoric od lies upon lies need to stop

I don't think the world is flat. I have only sent him a letter once to my knowledge, here is that message without edit:

mnrzrhF.png

I have NEVER sent him an email as he claims, show proof of that please because slander can warrant an appearance in court, at least in the USA, I’m not sure about laws in Canada and please note, I'm not saying I want legal action over this because that would be ridiculous.

I questioned if he was COINTELPRO because the fact is, they still exist to some degree however different and more sophisticated they may have become and after seeing more of his post, no I don't think dMog is. I think dMog is a victim of propaganda and I should have no hard feeling towards him for that alone. dcs18 on the other hand seems to be a bit more than meets the eye, but I’m not saying anything beyond that about dcs18.

I feel that the content I post, although controversial in nature are relevant to these days where crimes from governments go unchecked and unchallenged and I believe that if we continue to let these sorts of atrocities happen, the governments will in turn take our submissiveness as permission to continue stripping away freedoms and liberties until one day little to no personal protection is left. I don't post lies, I post less often known information, confused with lies because people are unfamiliar with it. I understand dMog's view points as I too was in that SAME boat before 2009.

I feel compassion towards humanity and wish to see the world a free place where human rights are all given and people don't have to fear that their governments are seeking to hurt their own people.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson

ok so i mixed up the counterintel oper or whatever you called me..but i took your letter not as threat but a letter form a crackpot..same difference you could be dangerous when confronted in real life... and you have yet to still respond the the boston bombing pics you posted that caused an innocent bystander to commit suicide days later..you sort of glossed over alex jones participation in that and by extension your own part by posting untruths and wild accusation that later turned out to be so false( but still you believe to be true) even alex jones washed his hands of it... you think ignoring that was going to make what you did all better

mnrzrhF.png

ok so i mixed up the counterintel oper or whatever you called me..but i took your letter not as threat but a letter form a crackpot..same difference you could be dangerous when confronted in real life... and you have yet to still respond the the boston bombing pics you posted that caused an innocent bystander to commit suicide days later..you sort of glossed over alex jones participation in that and by extension your own part by posting untruths and wild accusation that later turned out to be so false( but still you believe to be true) even alex jones washed his hands of it... you think ignoring that was going to make what you did all better

Wait a minute....who killed their self because of my Boston bombing post? When I was covering that event, I was posting information as it became available so that everyone could look at it for themselves, all the while the news on TV was telling people "Don't look at anything else, trust us because we are the only ones who can be trusted for reliable information". So in the investigative evidence I gathered A LOT of info which I'll be glad to make a new post examining the now fully mounted information that shows it is HIGHLY likely that the Boston Bombing was a false flag event. If you are not aware of the fact that governments have used false flag terrorism in the past then you will not be able to understand that it is still being used. The story was going to be originally to blame a right winger, hell they even had a guy in custody and was about ready to come out with it, but evidence to the contrary made them switch their story and they blamed the two brothers, who by the way were on CIA payroll. In the end of it all, one of the two brothers was seen fleeing the scene...with his backpack STILL ON HIS BACK. Obviously unexploded. In the meantime, the photo's I posted, especially one of them with the two "NAVY Seal" look alike (who I later made clear was from Craft International, I made this clear AT LEAST 5 times but it was ignored THOUROUGHLY). Two of those guys had on backpacks that looked IDENTICLE to the exploded backpacks.

I’m not afraid to exhaustively provide information but the problem arises when people believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find true information on your own. If you believe that ordinary people can't uncover or investigate issues, that makes everyone vulnerable to being led by the nose. What Infowars does is it teaches people to become informed enlightened people; people not easily lied to or misled. Infowars main mission is so that people can stop being schmucks.

and speaking of slander you and 99% of what you say and stand for has been disproven and you just stand there and deny it...and nobody has taken you to task for your falsehoods you purpotate every time you post a video copy and paste a rant from good old alex or open your trap

War crime violates laws that the country is committing that are contrary to the civil rights and civil liberties of the nations which are usually justified DURING times of war but after war times, it is seen as clear and egregious crimes. War crimes are also considered as an international violation of human rights.

Whos "civil rights and liberties" and of which nations as every country has differing laws and what one constitutes a right another does not, hence why NATO has so many arguments of when and how to intervene?

Define WAR..... a skirmish,an infraction,civil disobedience,an unauthorised crossing of one country's borders by another is it the firing of one weapon across a border or many?

There is open warfare and then there is the continual hidden warfare carried out by many of the secret services around the world against the likes of insurgents,aggressors and ner do wells who would openly take away your freedom of speech and action.

Egregious

1. outstandingly bad; flagrant an egregious lie

2. Archaic distinguished; eminent

I take it you mean the former and not the later in which case what" international violation of human rights" as each country has a differing opinion on human rights or are you defining the EU court of law as sacrosanct?

and speaking of slander you and 99% of what you say and stand for has been disproven and you just stand there and deny it...and nobody has taken you to task for your falsehoods you purpotate every time you post a video copy and paste a rant from good old alex or open your trap

If you compare what I write to CNN, MSNBC, FOX, BBC of course it sounds like slander. MAINSTEAM MEDIA IS CONTROLED MEDIA! One day you will know this as absulte truth. I look forward to that day but not because I want to rub your nose in it, because I want to see you and everyone else who has been decieved to live well knowing the truth.

Whos "civil rights and liberties" and of which nations as every country has differing laws and what one constitutes a right another does not, hence why NATO has so many arguments of when and how to intervene?

Define WAR..... a skirmish,an infraction,civil disobedience,an unauthorised crossing of one country's borders by another is it the firing of one weapon across a border or many?

There is open warfare and then there is the continual hidden warfare carried out by many of the secret services around the world against the likes of insurgents,aggressors and ner do wells who would openly take away your freedom of speech and action.

Egregious

1. outstandingly bad; flagrant an egregious lie

2. Archaic distinguished; eminent

I take it you mean the former and not the later in which case what" international violation of human rights" as each country has a differing opinion on human rights or are you defining the EU court of law as sacrosanct?

Whatever the definition is, I just want to see people stop being hurt.

Unless you can better define the wording your using in these statements then they are irrelevant to me as my perception of events is different to yours therefore I cannot see things in your light without clearer understanding.

Stop people being hurt.........a strange term of phrase given there is open conflict in Egypt, Libya and Ireland for that matter yet you lambast the US and whilst they have fingers in many pies not all of them are controlled by Western interference

ambro....you take egregious lies as accepted truth and fact...and then run with it just like the main character in the the story of chicken little...so much so that when a real bonafide issue arises nobody takes your thoughts with anything but that nut case spouting off yet again...and you know damn well what innocent person committed suicide from what alex jones(and yourself) was doing in the internet social media...don't pretend to be Mr.i have no idea what you are talking about...you personally posted his picture on this web site and pointed YOUR finger at him as being suspect zero...all because your hero said he was..you just jumped all over it and went apesh*t with a fasle story that really hurt someone..

50b4750c36fdff3ec40598d357e5b1d0.png

or a more literal way of saying it

Thrust peace on your enemy, or they will thrust theirs on you.

Ambrocious

ambro....you take egregious lies as accepted truth and fact...and then run with it just like the main character in the the story of chicken little...so much so that when a real bonafide issue arises nobody takes your thoughts with anything but that nut case spouting off yet again...and you know damn well what innocent person committed suicide from what alex jones(and yourself) was doing in the internet social media...don't pretend to be Mr.i have no idea what you are talking about...you personally posted his picture on this web site and pointed YOUR finger at him as being suspect zero...all because your hero said he was..you just jumped all over it and went apesh*t with a fasle story that really hurt someone..

Are you talking about the older gentleman with a bag? If thats who your talking about I never knew he killed himself so stop assuming I knew he did that (if that was the guy). I said he looked guilty but that doesn't mean he was. So, Im to blame for his suicide? When the bombings first happened, I and many others were looking for people of interest, he happened to fit the profile at the time, along with the Craft International men who were seen at the scene too.

Ambrocious

50b4750c36fdff3ec40598d357e5b1d0.png

or a more literal way of saying it

Thrust peace on your enemy, or they will thrust theirs on you.

So in other words, order out of chaos?

Are you talking about the older gentleman with a bag? If thats who your talking about I never knew he killed himself so stop assuming I knew he did that (if that was the guy). I said he looked guilty but that doesn't mean he was. So, Im to blame for his suicide? When the bombings first happened, I and many others were looking for people of interest, he happened to fit the profile at the time, along with the Craft International men who were seen at the scene

now you are back peddling... too late the guy already killed himself... you and all the other freaking idiots that blindly follow the God wanna be alex jones...funny how you cannot see the similarities of the fascists and the dictators of the past and present that alex jones is.... he already has totally blind to reality and loyal to him personally followers...you included...surprised you are not wearing a brown or black shirt and marching in the streets to proclaim your utmost love and loyalty to his cause...but then that will soon come for you

Ambrocious

Are you talking about the older gentleman with a bag? If thats who your talking about I never knew he killed himself so stop assuming I knew he did that (if that was the guy). I said he looked guilty but that doesn't mean he was. So, Im to blame for his suicide? When the bombings first happened, I and many others were looking for people of interest, he happened to fit the profile at the time, along with the Craft International men who were seen at the scene

now you are back peddling... too late the guy already killed himself... you and all the other freaking idiots that blindly follow the God wanna be alex jones...funny how you cannot see the similarities of the fascists and the dictators of the past and present that alex jones is.... he already has totally blind to reality and loyal to him personally followers...you included...surprised you are not wearing a brown or black shirt and marching in the streets to proclaim your utmost love and loyalty to his cause...but then that will soon come for you

You have no idea what you are even talking about in regards to how I think. I am not nor will I ever be a violent person, this is an information war. Information is suppressed and not given to the public and I have taken it upon myself to share this information with everyone even though I get next to no appreciation. The general population gets one story (altered and twisted), the government and corporations get another story (the full inside scoop, usually). But even inside government where there is both good and bad people, some of them are not told things, it’s called compartmentalization. You think I'm dangerous, I know I'm not. I can tell you are a good person concerned for my actions but you are responding to me very fearfully. I am not afraid. I will keep doing what I know is right until they completely censor me (or kill me, if it even comes to that).

I don't see Alex Jones as God, I see him as a real human being that won't back down in the face of an ever growing oppressive government like Ron Paul and Edward Snowden. You can be the same way too, not like Alex Jones exactly, but you have the power to stand up and face corruption when you see it if you so choose to. If you think I enjoy being reamed for posting all of this information, you are terribly mistaken. I don't get paid a cent to post this information; I do it knowing that lots of people still need to wake up and waking up is not easy. When I say "wake up" I simply mean realize the broader world of information and reality, not just the shaped one set before you that common society adheres and conforms to.

So you and the others who demand that mods take me off here and make sure that I never post another story again, I respect your desire to see me never post an article again and I will defend your right to free speech just as much as any other person.

yea..well all the boneheads that blindly followed adolf and mussolini and the like said the same thing you are right now... then suddenly one day they just did as they were told... and you, you already hang on every single word alex says as "the truth that needs to be exposed at all cost" and every time you are shown proof that you are wrong or misinformed..you threaten to kill yourself...i call that blind faith in a man with a cause that you so believe in that eventually you will put on that brown or black shirt on with pride as you are looking that mirror with pride, because you know you are following the one true leader and the fact that just being nice to the unbelievers just doesn't cut it any longer... because..well you know ...you will convince yourself ...that sometimes alex is wrong but for the greater good of mankind i must do his bidding and do bad things for the greater good...you ambro are more than half way there already ..you just are too blind to see it..and yes..you do so see exlax jones a god...oops i spelled his first name wrong but it does fit

edit...speaking of corrupt ....alex jones wrote the book on just that is ...he lives it every time he opens his eyes and takes a breath...no sane, rational, honest person with half an ounce of integrety could live with themselves after speaking all the lies that he speaks and nurtures on daily basis

and again..this topic needs to be moved to jokes... where it belongs... that is how i am treating it...joke of the day

Look lets cut this short.......Ambrocious, Weren't you suppose to jump off a bridge a wile back or am I just polite! L

:lol: :rofl: :lmao:

So in other words, order out of chaos?

No definitely not, this plaque is proudly mounted in the Cold War era Hack Green nuclear defense station in Cheshire UK.Its a reminder in simpler terms, that to have peace in your own country its wise to ensure your potential enemy had better have peace in mind as you are well prepared for the alternative.

A certain Theodore Roosevelt’ is reputed to have used the phrase

speak softly, and carry a big stick.

i do NOT hate ambro.... but i do not not like ambro's posts i wish him no ill will or for him to do something harmful to himself either... just for him to grow up and see that alex is not who and what ambro thinks he is...hard to see another person base their entire life on a charlatans lies and deceptions and for that person to think that he is doing the world a good deed based on all that crap

edit .missing one important word...

Archived