[Help] Advanced System Optimizer v3.5

vissha

Hi. My friend installed ASO v3.5.100.14640 with glarysoft giveaway key in Jan 2013. Its working fine but the auto update/check for updates is not updating the ASO to latest build. Always says "There are no updates for your product at this time." Note: Its not about Driver Update in ASO. It is about the ASO program or s/w update.

1. Can he install the latest builds[manually downloaded] over the existing installation using the same key?
  2. Will ASO automatically grab the key with remaining license period?
  3. Or Will ASO doesn't accept the giveaway key to the latest build?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe You can specify, what You can not update, or don't update it nothing at all?

Also, can You update manually , and if You can, then a bit more, what You can and what not.

Or, you can not upgrade drivers, or safety rules, or something else?

AlienForce1

Hi. My friend installed ASO v3.5.100.14640 with glarysoft giveaway key in Jan 2013. Its working fine but the auto update is not updating the ASO.

1. Can he install the latest builds[manually downloaded] over the existing installation using the same key?

If it`s a Glarysoft Giveaway , then it`s almost sure NOT UPDATABLE , like most softwares that are offered thru giveaways (read the FAQS of the giveaway) .

If you are willing to take the risk , you can try ...

(ex. -> for me , a giveaway lic. for YourUninstaller is working with the latest version)

If it`s a Glarysoft Giveaway , then it`s almost sure NOT UPDATABLE , like most softwares that are offered thru giveaways (read the FAQS of the giveaway) .

If you are willing to take the risk , you can try ...

(ex. -> for me , a giveaway lic. for YourUninstaller is working with the latest version)

Thanks but We've read the FAQ of the giveaway before. My friend just need to know whether the installing over the existing one will be working or not? If some have already tried please inform here about it.

Blackchildcx

Hi. My friend installed ASO v3.5.100.14640 with glarysoft giveaway key in Jan 2013. Its working fine but the auto update/check for updates is not updating the ASO to latest build. Always says "There are no updates for your product at this time." Note: Its not about Driver Update in ASO. It is about the ASO program or s/w update.

I use this ASO software to..(paid version) It seems to be an updater bug because its not able to download latest build from server...anyway ..update from the systweak webside fixes the issue and I hope the updater will be able with latest release to update to XXX

Archived