Daum PotPlayer 1.5.38562

jalaffa

PotPlayer - A freeware multimedia player published by Daum. Supports almost every available video formats out there. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. PotPlayer is a network of Daum's players have their own independent copyright, not by the original Mr. Jiang Longxi, KMPlayer by the original author of the independent development of the follow-up. Current (1428 or later) KMPlayer by the team responsible for the collective Pandora.TV Because the development of the same developers PotPlayer into the natural KMPlayer part of the essence.

Thanks to jasonliul for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

semttulo1ed.png

English version has been updated to v1.5.38596. Just find the update and install over as it still needs base 1.5.38562.

I loved using Potplayer with LAV Filters I am able to watch almost everything without any issues.

smallhagrid

I could not seem to find any portable of this - and then I found these useful links, here:

http://codecpack.co/download/PotPlayer.html

Edit:

It's a crappy thinstall kind of thing rather than a true portable - works/opens, but failed the very 1st test=> opening a YT URL.

Feh. Gone.

smallhagrid

Thanks UA.

Unfortunately that site uses mega.co.nz for their goodies, and they have all sorts of goofy requirements which I prefer not to meet.

unknownasphyxiated

Thanks UA.

Unfortunately that site uses mega.co.nz for their goodies, and they have all sorts of goofy requirements which I prefer not to meet.

they do use RS for online installer

goofy requirements?

which one :huh:

smallhagrid

I don't use online installers...ever.

And mega.co.nz - I used it exactly ONE time for something, it made me do several things just to get a single Linux ISO file - so I skip using it now.

I don't remember what all it demanded, but nothing is THAT important to me - either a site works...or never mind.

• Administrator

Mega asked people to use Chrome, said that Firefox won't work, then said that install a Firefox addon if you want to use Mega, etc.

unknownasphyxiated

I don't use online installers...ever.

And mega.co.nz - I used it exactly ONE time for something, it made me do several things just to get a single Linux ISO file - so I skip using it now.

I don't remember what all it demanded, but nothing is THAT important to me - either a site works...or never mind.

try this link , its a mirror made by Jooseng here

Mega asked people to use Chrome, said that Firefox won't work, then said that install a Firefox addon if you want to use Mega, etc.

oh, i see

i thought mine got problem with Mega but i never bother to fix it

whenever got Mega link,i just download using IE :lol:

smallhagrid

Way cool - Sincerest Thanks UA !!!

That is the REAL deal and not a thinstall thingy.

Now, to find a skin that I like for it...!

PS:

Good thing that http://forum.portableappc.com/ is not in english or I might fill my HDD !!!

Archived