Edward Snowden Charged With Espionage

SnakeMasteR

While it's true that Ambrocious has been on good behavior at this particular thread - it's also the reason why I personally did not attack his views.

However, in the past (even, after his suicidal exile) Ambrocious has been steadfast in promoting Infowars and the staff has been guilty of turning a blind eye on his vitriolic advertisements.

There's little point in attempting to bolt the gates of the barnyard after the stallion has bolted.

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it's true that Ambrocious has been on good behavior at this particular thread - it's also the reason why I personally did not attack his views.

However, in the past (even, after his suicidal exile) Ambrocious has been steadfast in promoting Infowars and the staff has been guilty of turning a blind eye on his vitriolic advertisements.

There's little point in attempting to bolt the gates of the barnyard after the stallion has bolted.

that was my point to the staff member that was publicly chastising me...a short private message 4 days back would have sufficed, not a drawn out shut the hell up over a few days time disguised as contributing to the topic ... what got me started is that ambro has a signature on every post inviting people to info wars... i felt that to be almost the same thing as when he used to copy and past page after page of doctored photos and line after line of propaganda with stretched or text purposefully taken out of context and mostly out and out lies and fiction..in fact if the staff member cared to look at my posts on this topic i was actually in agreement with ambro...and yes i was over zealous towards ambro...but again... a short private message would have served better???

and i also thought that admins were NOT to publicly admonish members too..nuff said... i got you point 5 posts back

Generally our policy is to handle problems with member's posts in PMs because doing it in the open has the potential for resulting in a lot of trouble. However asking members to stay on topic has always been something we post inside of the topic, as is the case on many other forums and it makes sense because it's a reminder to everyone to stay on topic (even though a particular person didn't).

If you feel like it I'd appreciate it if you sent me a PM so we can discuss this.

galaxyquestor

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

Dwight D. Eisenhower - 34th President of the United States of America

Had we all never been alerted to this misplaced power, it would continually be abused to the destruction of many nations, of that I am almost completely assured of. I still think Snowden is a brave hero who is risking life and limb in taking the stance against what Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us about.

I didn't mention this earlier, I thought I had blabbered enough to bore everyone. But I wanted to add, as a kind of sad P.S., that the original draft of his speech contained the term "military-industrial-CONGRESSIONAL complex..." Shortly before he addressed Congress in this farewell speech, he removed the "Congressional" reference. I wish he hadn't done this - I suppose it was a political move, but people then and now have got to understand that every stool must have 3 legs - and none of this could have happened without Congress turning a blind oversight-eye to the formation of this horrifyingly huge intelligence apparatus. They encouraged it (many of them, not all) in the shadows, with bribes, trades, and sweat-heart deals - they sold us out. And while many people say "this isn't news - we suspected it all along!...", what Snowden did was state it as a FACT - from the inside. There is a HUGE difference. I believe Eisenhower, as a President and as a General, would have said Snowden did the right thing. Apologies for putting so many words on this page. My emotions are really scrambled about how people are treating this guy. They've forgotten that his oath was "To protect the Constitution of the United States from ALL enemies - Foreign AND Domestic." He was doing his duty.

stop deluding yourself on that thought and ... be glad you live in one of the FEW countries that allows you keep your life and the life of your family for your constant publicly speaking out against the "police state" that is suppressing you...you truly have no idea how lucky you are in that respect..

... lived in such countries where people simply disappeared for publicly saying they did not love their leaders... and they would never dream of saying the things you say about your leaders

I have been all around the world as well, often in defense of the Constitution - THAT is what I swore to protect. With respect, when it is only a matter of the DEGREE of the internal espionage, (by an agency whose charter specifically prohibits it from doing so, and which our 4th Amendment succinctly forbids), then we are simply parsing the degree of unacceptable monitoring of all internal and external communications in any form. People who believe they are still 'free' because they can still criticize their leaders and government, while they are being recorded for doing so for any future purpose, are very close to strangling themselves with gratitude. I love my country - but despise what it is becoming, and many things it has done. As to investigators and whistleblowers, there is a - very - long list of U.S. citizens who have shot themselves in the head - twice, had strange accidents, been found hanged in their mother's shed after stating publicly that if anything happens it was NOT suicide... developed incredibly quick cancers, have been beaten to death, or who have 'disappeared.' No one should mistake a long leash for freedom: it is still just a leash, and that is how it begins. We do NOT need to be recorded - as this post is, and where it came from, en mass, for any reason. Fascism never makes you safer - it just seems like it in the beginning stages, when it is presented as 'protecting the homeland' (fatherland, whatever). The noose on that leash, once you are wearing it (to my disgust at many fellow citizens) voluntarily, is - to put it briefly - offering you enough rope to be hung from - later. God bless Snowden wherever he is - no one can do any more than give up everything to wake up his fellow citizens. It is what the founders risked ("our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor"). Right now, he is just trying to stay alive, for defending a shred of the Constitution - from the INSIDE of the same organization attempting to undermine it. He's done nothing but embarrass a group of control-freaks huddling in a secret facility paid for by us to spy illegally on us all. He will be branded a traitor and called a hero. History will decide. I prefer liberty over safety, if given the choice. Every time, all the time, under any threat or action. If we give up rights for safety from anything, then we have already given up what we were afraid of losing. If you love comfort, safety and false security so much that you are willing to believe that your government would never use that against you, then many people have suffered and died for nothing but our flat-screen televisions, cars, and genetically modified food. I am not grateful. I am - very - angry.

You galaxyquestor are a person after my own heart and I thank you for being a bold and honest person! The world needs more people like you in it.

If you don't appreciate information that reveals corruption as a way of stabilizing a nation and possibly even the world (long term) then all I can say is I am so very sorry for you and anyone who can't understand the danger we are truly in. Yes I did have a period of terrible depression, if you would like to pry at it like a predator that’s fine too and I forgive you.

In the case of Edward Snowden, he is a hero just as Alex Jones is. Alex isn't perfect and he rants A LOT sometimes but he brings vitally important issues into the forefront that need to be addressed to face the ever changing future which is looking graver every day. I appreciate Edward Snowden and I appreciate Alex Jones, no one is perfect. If you hate Alex Jones for the way he talks and NOT the information he puts out, I imagine that it is indeed a prejudice against the stereotype which by the way, you seemingly don't understand and hold vehement anger towards it. If you fear the things you don't understand, get to know them and all proud minded partisanship departs. Listen to the Alex Jones show for 1 week, laugh your butt off all you like, but really hear what HE says, NOT what others are saying that he said. I shouldn't have to defend myself so strongly but it is necessary to do this in a world of lies and deciet.

there are several "truths" in the above statements... the military industrial complex is one them Eisenhower has never been accorded the credit he deserved for making that speech...at the time he was looked on as traitor for saying and speaking that truth too bad not enough people listened to him.. But i still say thank god that enough of us live in countries that we as citizens CAN speak out when we see abuse... real OR imagined Most of us do not ...Snowden did the right thing and should be a hero and commended and NOT condemned for doing so.... ..He is vilified by many out there and he most likely will continue to be. The other stuff... well ..... many "iffy" if not outright abuses of free speech are out there too in the...freedom of speech comes with or should come with the honor system... no lies should be perpetuated as the truth just because you can twist the facts does not mean you should..and this goes for both sides of the issue

edit :spelling

In the case of Edward Snowden, he is a hero just as Alex Jones is.

While Edward seems fine on heroics, you may sleep with your beloved Alex Jones as long as you like for all that we care - please do not expect others to be as naive, though.

While Edward seems fine on heroics, you may sleep with your beloved Alex Jones as long as you like for all that we care - please do not expect others to be as naive, though.

Even though Alex Jones pointed out that we were being mass survailed long before Snowden, he's still the bad man. I see your Orwellian logic sir, it's nuts.

Even though Alex Jones pointed out that we were being mass survailed long before Snowden, he's still the bad man. I see your Orwellian logic sir, it's nuts.

There word survailed is present only in the dictionary of International Fools Inc.

Get yourself some education before you try to hijack a noble Edward thread with the sullied name of that over-fed slut, Alex Jones and for Gods sake - stop pimping him here, at nSane (there will be no forgiveness for that - do you understand?)

There word survailed is present only in the dictionary of International Fools Inc.

Get yourself some education before you try to hijack a noble Edward thread with the sullied name of that over-fed slut, Alex Jones and for Gods sake - stop pimping him here, at nSane (there will be no forgiveness for that - do you understand?)

I forgive you.

How about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7ZaK7Oa88

This was done recently when Alex was at the Bilderberg meeting protesting it. It's funny to laugh at and make fun of true information isn't it? It's only when you pause the video after you hear him say something about key people and you use your fingers and research to see if any of this is real. Instead you call him crazy and make fun of the guy. He's fat loud and not afraid to tell the truth...but all you see is fat and loud. As long as you continually reject information just because it SOUNDS crazy, you will never understand that it is real information because you will be too busy making fun of how he looks, how he sounds, what he's wearing. That form of mentality where you are singularly focused in on appearance is all part of the social engineering that causes people to be ushered into following trends rather than being an individual.

Since you can easily find a clip of Alex Jones ranting, find one where he is speaking some information you have never heard before and watch that too. Stop judging a book for its cover, that’s childish.

Im also willing to bet that you have never seen any of his documentaries either, because it's oh so fun to make fun of someone out of FEAR rather than investigate yourself and see if it is really true or not. I challenge you to prove these documentries wrong. If you can do that, I might listen to the child like remarks that are barked at me so frequently.

GO TO YOUTUBE, SEARCH FOR THESE:

TerrorStorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

The Obama Deception

Fall of the Republic

Police State 4

Additional documentries worthy of mention:

America: Freedom to Fascism

Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take

Wake Up Call - Remastered Edition - Full Movie

Simply researching this info will most certainly provide you with results about these documentaries that can prove what is being said. It's sad that I have to repeatedly post these things over and over and over and over again, yet still people WON'T research this stuff. And I'm supposed to be naive?

AJ is just a fraud, who feeds off the paranoid, disillusioned and gullible for for his own fame and wealth. He is very clever showman , i will not dispute that, but tells half truths and manipulates everything to his own particular persuasion. He will never be pinned down on any factual point, he will rant and change the subject. After the little rant above, once the cameras stopped rolling, i believe he was all smiles as he had pimped his website like a whore. He is just a joke, everthing he has ever said has been disproved, yet you still follow blindly.

I used to ignore your AJ videos,until the Boston bombing. Minutes after this, when people had died and were injured , you used this event as a platform to pimp infowars false flag stories. All information posted again false, yet you still believe.

Take a look here at the infowars shop he is only about the money and nothing else.

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

gee...and I was told to back off... wow,,,now we are back to ambor filling the site with movies and text about alex, his website and his lies... yup..but i am the bad guy here..yes people tend to go overboard towards ambro.. but really, can anyone blame them for doing so when he insists 911 was government operation of the usa/nsa and cia as well all the lone person gun shootings such a boston bombings and all the school and movie theater shootings being false flag ops by the same and for the new world order crowd trying to kill off or enslave 97% of the worlds population just the super wealthy can live there life unencumbered by us working poor..

@dMog,

I simply posted a video, without comment, did not need one :lol: in response to him calling AJ a hero. I did not attack anyone, Ambrocious then posted i am misinformed and childish because AJ is the truth and the light. Classic conspiracy theorist behavior, they lash out when challenged as they have no proof or evidence. He has since edited his post in order to make out that we are all fools and ignorant because we do not follow his false prophet.

research yes... but where.....info wars is a site with 99.99997% false info and out right lies..and that is your only source of research you allow yourself, and id anyone cites a diferent website or other info to prove alex wrong you fly off the handle call those people liers or operatives for the new world order....the only truth on that infowars site is that alex jones goes by his real name...or is he??/ he could just actually be the ultimate false flag operative

. I challenge you to prove these documentries wrong. If you can do that, I might listen to the child like remarks that are barked at me so frequently.

GO TO YOUTUBE, SEARCH FOR THESE:

TerrorStorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism

ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

The Obama Deception

Fall of the Republic

Police State 4

Additional documentries worthy of mention:

America: Freedom to Fascism

Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take

Wake Up Call - Remastered Edition - Full Movie

Simply researching this info will most certainly provide you with results about these documentaries that can prove what is being said. It's sad that I have to repeatedly post these things over and over and over and over again, yet still people WON'T research this stuff. And I'm supposed to be naive?

Here is one of your favourites ,The Obama Deception, totally taken apart comment by comment for the lies, misquotes and manipulation of the truth that it is.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/alex-jones/the-obama-deception/

There is one for everyone of AJ's money making videos and evry idiotic claim.

Sadly it is you that needs to research more with the intelligence you were born with, not with AJ's.Unfortunately you will blindly follow your hero .

You repeately post this drivel because,why?

You are arrogant and believe you are a questioner, trying to discover the truth and believe we are all sheep

You like to go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence you have to go on.

You have an Inability to answer questions. For someone who loudly shouts their questioning of everything, your pretty poor at answeringdirect questions

You have no ability to tell good evidence from bad. Conspiracy theorists have no place for peer-review, for scientific knowledge, for the respectability of sources.

You never admit that a claim you have made has turned out to be without foundation, whether it be the overall claim itself or any of the evidence produced to support it.

You have a liking of avoiding discussion of claims by piling on a whole lot more material rather than respond to objections made to the previous lot.

You Leap to conclusions. Conspiracy theorists are very keen indeed to declare the "official" account totally discredited without having remotely enough cause so to do. Small inconsistencies in the account of an event, small unanswered questions, small problems in timing of differences in procedure from previous events of the same kind are all more than adequate to declare the "official" account clearly and definitively discredited. It goes without saying that it is not necessary to prove that these inconsistencies are either relevant, or that they even definitely exist.

All symptoms of a consiracy theorist, ring a bell?

I have never attacked you personally, i have simply commented on some posts you have made for being unfactual. I am neither misinformed nor childish because i believe AJ is a fraud. I actually fought against a genuine government cover up for over 20 years, so infact have more knowledge on these matters than you will ever have.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

Steps off soapbox

:)

exactly..AJ as well s ambro refuse to look at any information that disputed their WILD inaccurate claims ie..911, and the fact that they have not a shred of evidence that holds up to any scrutiny...that the boston bombings were a false falg..in fact ambor pasted the pictures from info wasrs all over this site and i assume other places on the web too... that showed the pictures of two innocent bystanders...ambro himself said they were bombers...and what happened...one of those innocent persons later killed himself from the bad press and harassment he was getting...another example...the last school shooting where all those kids in grade school and kindergarten were shot..infowars(and ambro by extension) made wild and false(read that as lies) accusations 1... that the victims were already dead, so there is no way they could have been shot. 2... that surviving family members , mourners, and eyewitnesses as well as all other people that were interviewed in camera were nothing but paid professional actors. In fact... alex jones recruits were there in that city in force running down these alleged actors and exposing them for the charlatans they were... how do you think that made the mothers and fathers of the murdered kids feel when they were chased down by these truth seekers and told they either had no murdered children or that they witnessed nothing as there was no shooting and that will soon be made public their part in this fake killing...and yes ..inofwars has all the proof required to show us all that 911 was a false flag and not a terrorist act and that the boston bombing incident was as ambro says...our problem is we just cannot see the truth as alex has proven it to be... tezza has a post above that is bang on on why ambro believes all that alexj and info wars is as well ambro himself... absolute blind faith to the point of a disconnect with the actual truth and reality...and as tezza says the more "true truth" ambro sees... the more he actually believes the lies of alex jones

edit..spelling

Archived