Internet Download Manager 6.16 Build 3

jalaffa

Thanx :) Fix 2011, Still works great :rolleyes:

• Replies 37
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx bro.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know but whenever i try to download IDM from its Retail link, browser opens a blank page with the link and download doesn't start. but no problem with the mirror link. Is something wrong with my browser? I'm using Google Chrome latest stable build. :( :(

chlorophyll

I don't know but whenever i try to download IDM from its Retail link, browser opens a blank page with the link and download doesn't start. but no problem with the mirror link. Is something wrong with my browser? I'm using Google Chrome latest stable build. :( :(

this s a very frquently asked question in the forum..i wish nsane moderators/staff shud write instructions in the IDM download page n make it STICKY POST FOREVER.so that no one ask these questions again

this s a very frquently asked question in the forum..i wish nsane moderators/staff shud write instructions in the IDM download page n make it STICKY POST FOREVER.so that no one ask these questions again

But this isn't the answer of my query. :unsure: :unsure:

Sorry.. I never noticed it.

It was appended on the download page. :oops:

13416657.jpg

avidlearner

Hi guys,

Could some one explain this part of the process: "Note: Add *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically when using IDM."?

I'm not exactly sure where to put that line.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Could some one explain this part of the process: "Note: Add *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically when using IDM."?

Thanks.

The extra * at the end is not required - IDM does not recognize anything beyond .com :-

kXyhvNP.png

avidlearner

Hi guys,

Thanks.

The extra * at the end is not required - IDM does not recognize anything beyond .com :-

kXyhvNP.png

Thank you! I was going through options and must missed this one.

Archived