Trustport online game - win trustport usb antivirus 1 year license

Vatos Locos

Vatos Locos

PRIZES
Activation code for TrustPort USB Antivirus for 1-year,Activation
code for TrustPort Antivirus for 6-months,
promo code 70% off for TrustPort Total Protection

http://www.trustport.com/game/index.html

Some answers you may also get these questions answered by some other players just posting to ease some of your works-

#1- Don't be bitten by baiting.

Baiting is a real world trojan horse that uses physical media and relies on the curiosity of the victim. The attacker leaves a malware infected USB flash drive in a location sure to be found and gives it a legitimate looking label, and waits for the victim to use the infected device. if a user inserts this device into their PC, they will install malware without knowing.
#2 - Do you know hwy you should be afraid of keystroke logging?

Keystroke logging, often referred to as keylogging, is the action of recording or logging keys struck on a keyboard, typically so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored. this means the attacker can easily gain sensitive information such as passwords.
#3- Do you know which type of software gathers your private information?

Spyware is mostly used for purposed such as tracking and storing internet user's movement on the web and serving up pop-up ads to the internet users. spyware can collect almost any type of data, including internet surfing habits, user logins, and bank account or credit card information.

#4- You can come across hijacking not only on the board of an airplane

Hijacking is the modification of a web browser's settings by malware, spyware or a virus. a browser hijacker may replace the existing web page with its own. these are generally used to force hits to a particular website. some browser hijacking can be easily reversed, while other instances may be difficult to reverse.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's the same key for all, if not I don't understand why do you need to registered it until 31 of octomber. ( I chose usb antivirus)

AlexCross, on 20 Jun 2013 - 00:55, said:

I think it's the same key for all, if not I don't understand why do you need to registered it until 31 of octomber. ( I chose usb antivirus)

I just tried it again, it doesn't give the same code twice... (I used different e-mails).

===============================================================================

I don't need the second code because you cannot add two codes in the software as far as I could figured out, if someone wants the second here here it is -

http://paste2.org/2nJYNUnD

Also, thanks to Vatos Locos for sharing this :)

I needed for one of my friends and didn't know if it worth to do the game again :P Thought it would be the same license.

ALL SOLUTIONS:

SKIMMING IS the theft of used in an otherwise legitimate transaction. The thief can procure a victim's credit card number using basic methods such as photocopying receipts or more advanced methods such as using a small electronic device (Skimmer) to swipe and store hundreds of victims' credit card numbers.

MALWARE IS software used of programmed by attackers to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems. MALWARE IS a general term used to refer to a variety of harmful code.

PASSWORD CRACKING IS the process of recovering passwords from data that have been stored in your computer. The purpose of PASSWORD CRACKING MIGHT be to help a user recover a forgotten password or to gain unauthorized access to a system.

BOTNET IS a term for a collection of software robots, or bots, that run autonomously and automatically. A botnet's originator can control the group, remotely and usually for bad purposes. More experienced botnet operators program their own commanding protocols from scratch.

DIALLER IS a malicious program that changes Internet access via a modem. It diverts dial numbers to lines with excessively high rates. Users usually only discover this once they receive a phone bill which is unusually high. However, with the growth of permanent Internet connections as ADSL or Wi-Fi, this form of malware is slowly fading.

HIJACKING IS the modification of a web browser's settings by a malware, spyware or a virus. A browser HIJACKER may replace the existing web page with its own. These are generally used to force hits to a particular website. Some browser HIJACKING can be easily reversed, while other instances may be difficult to reverse.

RANSOMWARE comprises a class of malware which restricts access to the computer system that it infects, and demands a RANSOM paid to the creator of the malware in order for the restriction to be removed. Some forms of RANSOMWARE encrypt files on the system's hard drive, while some may simply lock the system and display messages intended to coax the user into paying.

PHARMING IS a hacker's attack aiming to redirect a website's traffic to another bogus website. Pharming can be conducted either by changing the hosts file on a victim's computer or by exploitation of a vulnerability in DNS server software. PHARMING HAS become of major concern to businesses hosting e-commerce and online banking websites.

SHOULDER SURFING refers to using direct observation techniques, such as looking over someone's shoulder, to get information. It is commonly used to obtain passwords, PINs, security codes, and similar data. SHOULDER SURFING IS particularly effective in crowded places because it is relatively easy to observe anybody.

SPYWARE IS mostly used for purposes such as tracking and storing internet user's movements on the web and serving up pop-up ads to internet users. SPYWARE CAN collect almost any type of data, including internet surfing habits, user logins, and bank account or credit card information.

A TROJAN HORSE can be easily and unwittingly downloaded. For example, if a computer game is designed in a way that when opened by the user, it opens a back door that allows a hacker to control the computer of the user, then the computer game is said to be a TROJAN.

ADWARE IS any software package which automatically gives advertisements in order to generate revenue. The advertisements may be in the user interface of the software or on a screen presented to the user during the installation process. The functions may be designed to analyze which Internet sites the user visits and to present advertising options to the types of goods or services featured.

KEYSTROKE LOGGING, often referred to as KEYLOGGING, is the action of recording or logging keys struck on a keyboard, typically so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored. This means the attacker can easily gain sensitive information such as passwords.

BAITING IS like the real-world Trojan Horse that uses physical media and relies on the curiosity of the victim. The attacker leaves a malware infected USB flash drive in a location sure to be found and gives it a legitimate looking label, and waits for the victim to use the infected device. If a user inserts this device into their PC, they will install malware without knowing.

Archived