Winamp 5.64 Build 3415

jalaffa

Winamp is an audio player that can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts. It combines extensive functionality with an intuitive interface. Winamp features a playlist editor and a 10-band graphic equalizer with user-definable presets that can automatically load specific files. It also includes Windows Media Technology 4.0 input/output support and the industry-standard Fraunhofer MP3 decoder. This download no longer includes VIS/DSP plug-ins; you can download them separately.

Thanks to dimadr for the update.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda pointless to upgrade to this build of 5.64 when they are working on version 5.7 still ;)

Well, read the changelog. Also alot of software tends to run release, betas, and even alphas <cringe> :s at the same time, e.g. Chrome, Firefox, qbittorrent. Each of the winamp betas has a 2 week expiration I think. That can get annoying. Also beta is beta, it can and will have bugs. So if they see fit to release something into the release channel I'd think it would be "worthy". For all we know 5.7 could be a work in progress to 6 months from now......gee thanks, I'll take a "release version" now rather than beta upgrade every 2 weeks and maybe something breaks along the line and I'm boned.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update

2728014567.png

semttulo1ed.png

Archived