Be honest would you guys fall for this lol.just a bit of fun

Reefa

• Replies 3
  • Views 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the time where cellphones were not yet commercialized, this means that texting has not yet been into use too, we used handsets like the ones used in the military to communicate via radio for long distance communications. My brother is an electronics maniac. Reconnected the mic to the frequency modulation and adjusting it to higher pitch then booom you sound like a girl.

Kids don't do this cause you might get into trouble if you happen to chat with hotheads with a f*cking m16 grenade launcher. hehehe!

Those were the days.... :rolleyes: ...and now this! :D

I remember the time where cellphones were not yet commercialized, this means that texting has not yet been into use too, we used handsets like the ones used in the military to communicate via radio for long distance communications. My brother is an electronics maniac. Reconnected the mic to the frequency modulation and adjusting it to higher pitch then booom you sound like a girl.

Kids don't do this cause you might get into trouble if you happen to chat with hotheads with a f*cking m16 grenade launcher. hehehe!

ye man i remember them days.we called them cb radios.do you copy lol.funny thing is though dude is that is just him no voice changer or nothing :wtf:

ye man i remember them days.we called them cb radios.do you copy lol.funny thing is though dude is that is just him no voice changer or nothing :wtf:

Roger on that F3dupsk1Nup! We have both CB (citizen band) and UHF radio. The CB can reached on almost the other half of this globe while UHF is more regional and quite much local. Well, he has a great gift. hehehe! It must be pretty awesome to fool someone with that kind of voice. ;)

Archived