Arrest Obama Under NDAA For Supporting Terrorists in Syria

Ambrocious

Paul Joseph Watson

Infowars.com
June 14, 2013

President Obama has violated section 1021 of act he signed into law

140613obama.jpg

Under the terms of the National Defense Authorization Act that he personally signed into law, President Barack Obama should immediately be arrested and indefinitely detained for providing support to Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria.

Section 1021(b)(2) of the NDAA law allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens on “suspicion of providing substantial support” to groups engaged in hostilities against the U.S. such as al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

The indefinite detention provision also applies to Americans who have given “substantial support” to terrorists or other “associated groups”.

Although the administration has attempted to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria, the two groups have become one and the same. Even if you make a distinction between the FSA and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Syria, the FSA is still clearly an “associated group” under the terms of the NDAA.

By announcing that his administration will arm the Syrian rebels in anticipation of a no fly zone being imposed over areas of the country, President Barack Obama is giving direct support, aid and comfort to terrorists. Obama and his top administration officials clearly represent a national security threat to the interests of the United States and should immediately be arrested and detained under the NDAA.

The evidence that FSA militants in Syria are being led by Al-Qaeda terrorists and are carrying out terrorist atrocities is overwhelming.

- Jabhat al-Nusra is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding the other rebel groups.

- In April, the head of Jabhat al-Nusra pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.

- FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.

- Jabhat al-Nusra killed U.S. troops in Iraq.

- Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group.

- FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.

- FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.

- FSA rebels have been filmed singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.

- One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.

- Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”

- FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.

- FSA rebels have been filmed cutting out people’s hearts on camera and eating them while chanting “Allahu Akbar”.

- FSA rebels have been responsible for innumerable beheadings over the course of the conflict, chanting “Allahu Akbar” as they decapitate their victims.

- FSA rebels have committed innumerable sectarian murders, including beheading a man for being a Christian and feeding him to the dogs.

- FSA rebels have also forced children to behead people and carry out other atrocities.

- FSA rebels have ransacked Christian churches.

- FSA rebels have massacred entire villages of Christians.

- Earlier this week, FSA rebels slaughtered a 14-year-old boy for supposedly insulting Mohammed.

- FSA rebels have murdered numerous journalists in targeted killings, including Maya Nasser and most recently Yara Abbas.

- FSA rebels have been pictured numerous times flying the black flag of Al-Qaeda and wearing uniforms with Al-Qaeda insignia.

- FSA rebels have been caught on camera preparing chemical weapons attacks.

- In March, UN human rights investigator Carla del Ponte said FSA rebels had used chemical weapons.

- FSA rebels have forced prisoners to become suicide bombers.

- According to eyewitnesses on the ground, at least half of the so-called “Syrian rebels” aren’t even Syrian and are foreign jihadists sent by the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

In announcing that his administration will provide arms to Al-Qaeda terrorists and associated groups like the FSA, Obama has violated his oath to protect and defend America against its enemies and should at the very least be subject to immediate impeachment proceedings, if not detained under the NDAA which clearly outlines the illegality of providing support to terrorist organizations.

SOURCE

PERSONAL NOTE:

I recall on September 11th, 2001...a day that I will never forget. The USA was attacked by Al Qaeda which resulted in the deaths of 3,000 lifes. Al Qaeda is helping the terrorist FSA militants and now Obama is supporting the FSA by arming the rebels. Do I need to say more?

• Replies 23
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly you have forgotten how things work, he thinks he is above the law, and for all intents and purposes of the broken system, actually is.

Every President has doen this stuff, as have the leaders in other countries.

He'll probably get a library or something named after him (oops, looks like Bush called dibs on that).

Need to fix the corrupt people so they'll actually prosecute (a shame they only tried to impeach Clinton over some stupid crap).

Certainly you have forgotten how things work, he thinks he is above the law, and for all intents and purposes of the broken system, actually is.

Every President has doen this stuff, as have the leaders in other countries.

He'll probably get a library or something named after him (oops, looks like Bush called dibs on that).

There is one huge problem with being above the law: you are also not PROTECTED by the law, because the "law" doesn't apply to you. Being "lawless" in essence is the same as being a criminal, don't you agree? Obama already got a Nobel Peace prize, he doesn't need a library named after him, he needs a mental hospital built and named after him in the memory of his insanity...and when it's ready to hold patients, he should be the first on the list to be admitted, followed closely by George W. Bush and all others in government that have worked to purposely destroy this planet slowly. Indefinate 5 point restraints should be a nice way of justice being done, at least in part.

Alex Jones could have a sewage pump named after him :lol:

It's funny to laugh at the destruction of freedom isn't it? Did you read and verify this story or just assume it's fake? Your comment is extremely childish.

I have my own opinions on this and every other subject , i am not merely a vessel which regurgitates AJ's every word.

I have my own opinions on this and every other subject , i am not merely a vessel which regurgitates AJ's every word.

It's not just Alex Jones who's getting this info out:

PressTV

Sweden warns against US aid to Syria militants

The Wall Street Journal

U.S. to Arm Syrian Rebels

Alalam

US arms Syria militants, risking more bloodshed

These aren't the only news agencies reporting on this, just look around.

By the way, what is your opinion about this? Is it a good thing that Obama is indirectly supporting the very terrorists that mass murdered 3,000 people on September 11th of 2001? Whats your view on all this? Morally I see this as betrayal against the American people by helping the very forces he swore to wipe off the face of the Earth. How do you see this all?

the barck Obama administration is the weakens i can ever recall in any USA government.....!

if i notice that the terrorists and countries who support terror for SURE notice that.

I have a question in my mine ,that i had never ever get the accurate answer .. Why The US and Israel always do wars and destruction in every PEACEFUL COUNTRIES around the world ??

I mean Syria is wonderful and safe country .Why now we have Al-Qaeda and Extreme militants on its land ?? knowing that those damn terrorists are not Syrians ..

Actually Obama is aiding moderate rebel forces with weaponry because Assad is believed to have recently used sarin gas in his attacks on the local populace killing 150 people. The president felt that this crossed a line and that it was imperative to act in this situation. Ambrocious this is a perfect example of why listening to Alex Jones blurs the facts on what's really going on. Maybe you should look for another site to get your news from because honestly the man doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. :nono:

I have a question in my mine ,that i had never ever get the accurate answer .. Why The US and Israel always do wars and destruction in every PEACEFUL COUNTRIES around the world ??

I mean Syria is wonderful and safe country .Why now we have Al-Qaeda and Extreme militants on its land ?? knowing that those damn terrorists are not Syrians ..

http://youtu.be/qj_in2XYrEg

Why doesn't Obama just use his Weather Dominator™?

Actually Obama is aiding moderate rebel forces with weaponry because Assad is believed to have recently used sarin gas in his attacks on the local populace killing 150 people. The president felt that this crossed a line and that it was imperative to act in this situation. Ambrocious this is a perfect example of why listening to Alex Jones blurs the facts on what's really going on. Maybe you should look for another site to get your news from because honestly the man doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. :nono:

This sarin gas story is bullshit <_< , do you really believe that president Bashar Alassad used this illegal weapon to fight extreme militants on the land ??

The sarin gas or "chemical weapon" is just a phony title for the fu*** media to be helpful for taking down Alassad regime ..

And if you know all this Huge Syria Crisis was flamed for just some personal purposes of Emir Qatar and Ordogan in Turkey ..

This sarin gas story is bullshit <_< , do you really believe that president Bashar Alassad used this illegal weapon to fight extreme militants on the land ??

The sarin gas or "chemical weapon" is just a phony title for the fu*** media to be helpful for taking down Alassad regime ..

And if you know all this Huge Syria Crisis was flamed for just some personal purposes of Emir Qatar and Ordogan in Turkey ..

I don't know the whole story so I cannot make an informed decision on this topic...then again neither can you. The use of sarin gas was confirmed through a few independent sources so it seems legit but honestly it's hard to know what the hell is going on in my own country so I am not going to start with conjectures about another part of the world that I have no way of verifying. All I can say is that it's really worrying when they're surpassing the deaths in Yugoslavia in half the time.

Posted · Hidden by jalaffa, June 15, 2013 - provoking, personal insult
Hidden by jalaffa, June 15, 2013 - provoking, personal insult

ambor..liked you better when you were not posting for a while..what do we need to do get you to do that again?

I don't know the whole story so I cannot make an informed decision on this topic...then again neither can you. The use of sarin gas was confirmed through a few independent sources ..

I didn't say that the chemical weapon absolutely wasn't used in my country ..The truth is some of foreign terrorists used some kind of gas (I don't really know what it is ) and attacked on a small village in Aleppo city (in the north of Syria) called " Khan Alasal".. Everyone in Syria knows that this terrorist activity was done to prepare outside military action .

Like Father like son !

So what do you mean by that ?

alex jones does not blur the facts...he erased facts completely and makes the rest of up as he goes along.. the official moniker for what he does is as follows liar liar pants on fire

alex jones does not blur the facts...he erased facts completely and makes the rest of up as he goes along.. the official moniker for what he does is as follows liar liar pants on fire

What I meant is that he takes a fact and then draws a ton of asinine conclusions from it. With the amount of information flying at us day to day I think it's imperative to review sources to make an informed decision if the conclusion is something that we want to assimilate into our world view. For me In the case of Alex Jones the answer is hell no. :eekout:

Why doesn't Obama just use his Weather Dominator™?

He needs congresses approval first ~ :P

Both houses or just the Senate? I can see this falling under the Senate's "advise and consent" powers. Just something else to be filibustered.

Like Father like son !

So what do you mean by that ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hama_massacre

oh please ,I don't want to argue with you ..Because I'm talking about present and you talk about the past !

Is president Bashar Alassad like Hafez Alassad ?? do you take responsibility if for example your dad did something wrong (like killing) ?I don't think so ...

And by the way I think you should talk about what G.W. Bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan .. lots of massacres and war crimes .

I know that Canada peaceful country and don't really agree with USA in war issues but I think it always follows ..

To be able to understand this situation, first you need to understand strategic importance of Syria and Tartus for global politics.

Role of CIA in gathering, training, educating and equipping anti government organizations, for many purposes, is wide known.

I suggest you to research role of CIA in China during WW2, then Korea, Vietnam, South America, Germany and Eastern Europe.

Then role of CIA in Iran during and after Iranian monarchy, role of CIA in Iraq at that same time and at 1989, role of CIA in Afghanistan

during Soviet war 1979 - 1989, role of CIA in Africa and so on.

You should also research role of CIA in executing/killing, imprisonment, and torture of intellectuals and revolutionaries all over the world

who fight for righteousness and justice and against oppression.

Then drug trafficking from Afghanistan an South America, and reports and story of DEA agents that were brave enough not to stop

investigating when ordered from above...

So think again when you try to defend half-truths generated by your local news without any knowledge and understanding of situation

and history of people you are speaking about, it only makes you ignorant in eyes of those who know a bit more...

I feel sorry for those who are not able to see the rainbow between black and white.

Peace.

Archived