Black Ops torrent file?

locoJoe

I hope that asking for a torrent file isnt against the rules. A torrent file really isnt in and of itself pirated. OK anyways I am looking for a Black Ops torrent file, NOT Black Ops 2, just regular old Black Ops from a few yrs back. I am especially interested in a version that I can play offline Zombie Mode. I have no desire to play any mode online. Also if its had the update patches already applied thats a plus. Please dont just throw torrents at me that you have no idea about, but if you have one that works please do. Thanx

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterFaster

According to this:

Site: http://kat.ph Sharecode: /call-of-cuty-black-ops-ii-t6m-multiplayer-and-zombies-only-incl-all-dlc-royalgamer06-t7495737.html

Zombie mode is also available to Black Ops 2, but I haven't tested it

Why on earth are you asking this on a forum rather then simply typing it into search box on a torrent site????

What a ridiculous post.

Why on earth are you asking this on a forum rather then simply typing it into search box on a torrent site????

What a ridiculous post.

Cause some people are too damn lazy hun.. <_<

According to this:

Site: http://kat.ph Sharecode: /call-of-cuty-black-ops-ii-t6m-multiplayer-and-zombies-only-incl-all-dlc-royalgamer06-t7495737.html

Zombie mode is also available to Black Ops 2, but I haven't tested it

only online zombie mode is availabe in BO2

What a ridiculous post.

Cuz this is an older game, have looked for quite some time, found many torrent files but all dead ends. Thought that this was a nice community and maybe someone could help me thats all. Isnt nice that you got points(likes) for flamming me...good work, nice community

What a ridiculous post.

Cause some people are too damn lazy hun.. <_<

If you knew me you wouldnt say that, Im not lazy but you are rude. you too got points(likes) for flamming me...good work, nice community

If you knew me you wouldnt say that, Im not lazy but you are rude. you too got points(likes) for flamming me...good work, nice community

Next time go to MasterFasters location. You wont get that sort of attitude... <_<

MasterFaster

For the Black Ops 1 try this Zombie mode enabler:

Site: http://kat.ph Sharecode: /call-of-duty-black-ops-zombies-solo-mode-enabler-skidrow-t4664622.html

UNTESTED

Note: Sorry, but I haven't played this games.

Cuz this is an older game, have looked for quite some time, found many torrent files but all dead ends. Thought that this was a nice community and maybe someone could help me thats all. Isnt nice that you got points(likes) for flamming me...good work, nice community

This game is widely available (And seeded) via private and public sites.

Just wanted to say thanx to you nice members that tried to help me. I couldnt get any good dnld speeds (or at all) with any torrent files I found. I found what looked awsome here http://kat.ph/call-of-duty-collection-fg-t5651828.html (CoD collection-FG SiMON) but the speeds were terrible.So I went to my old standby...usenet...there I searched for and found the SiMON collection of CoD games. I got what I was looking for plus some. The Black Ops ISO's I dnlded was updated and all ready to go. No serial or dvd needed to play. I dnlded some trainers from Gamecopyworld and Im a happy camper.

68zof5.jpg

Another good way to find torrents is to download qBittorent; it has a built in torrent search engine that scans multiple torrent websites for what your looking for, right from your desktop. This way is super easy and you ussually don't have to visit the website (unless you are verifying that the download is indeed a good download and n ot a virus, the comments will tell you this most of the time).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

As the OP found what he wanted and asking for pirated game is still illegal and not allowed by Community Guidelines, thread closed.

Archived