Limewire Pro

RSP

Hey people,

the link to download Limewire currently isn't working, as it says too many IPs have been downloading it. Just thought I should tell you, but since I like LimeWire and this site a lot, I'd be willing to contribute some money towards it if that's required.

Cheers,

Rich.

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i had that to.

Pmed Shought, We'll just have to wait, cuz i didn't find any working direct links to it.

Downloaded it from here myself, 100% working and safe!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4733871/LimeWire_5.0.11_Pro_Multilang_Final

yes...we'll have to take a different approach with limewire.

Yeah, i had that to.

Pmed Shought, We'll just have to wait, cuz i didn't find any working direct links to it.

Downloaded it from here myself, 100% working and safe!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4733871/LimeWire_5.0.11_Pro_Multilang_Final

There's version 5.1.2 now mate :fool:

LimeWire Pro 4 is better anyway, you can find a torrent upped by me here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4402583/Li...re_PRO_4.18.8.1

Well... I suppose you just have to get used to the new GUI, but once then the new features sound really good (though havent tested them out myself :D)

yes...we'll have to take a different approach with limewire.

Who actually purchased the accounts though? and for how much?

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4764815/LimeWire_Pro_5.1.2_Latest_%28mAnaV%29

Updates mine with it :think:

But why would the V 4 be better?

Use FrostWire :w00t:

It's not updated though ;)

Omfg had to see that comment coming :welcome:

Omfg had to see that comment coming ;)

but you have to admit that he has a point

Omfg had to see that comment coming ;)

but you have to admit that he has a point

True, a lot op people prefer Frostwire, don't use it myself.. because of my laziness to download and explore Frostwire :welcome:

AshTheGamer

Forstwire is so much better to use! Limewire is just lame and full of virus's.

AshTheGamer
Lol nah I prefer LW to FW any day!! FW's good, but LW just ran better for me!

The limeware data base is full of virus's!

most users say that because they just can't part from the app they used for so long....therefore a new thing is out of the question.

Sure sure, then explain me, why didn't i get any viruses yet with limewire?

I'll explain it..

I'm Haantjuh you know :dance2: I know what to download, the suspicious files always stick out... You look if the song is the right length, you look @ the size of the song.

And when you download it, listen to it @ the Limewire player to make sure it isn't infected. Those are small things that make big difference :king:

most users say that because they just can't part from the app they used for so long....therefore a new thing is out of the question.

That's true, but if you don't need to switch to another app 'cause it's working fine here. It's true FW is safer. But limewire is safe to, you only need to know HOW to use it.

Like my sister, she clicks @ a random limewire item.. (mostly songs) so I need to remove the viruses she causes by clicking without thinking.

AshTheGamer

Well I don't even use Limewire or Frostwire as I download the full album of the songs in..

Like my sister, she clicks @ a random limewire item.. (mostly songs) so I need to remove the viruses she causes by clicking without thinking.

how old is she?

just teach her the difference between a 100 KB file and a 3 MB one, and you won't have to worry about viruses :king:

how old is she?

just teach her the difference between a 100 KB file and a 3 MB one, and you won't have to worry about viruses :dance2:

She's 13, and yeah I told her what to download. She says, ok I got it..

A few days later she calls me telling she forgot to search like it's supposed to and guess what..She downloaded a virus.. which is blocked by eset thank god.. >,<

Think i'm gonna give her Frostwire... Or maybe a smack in the face would do the trick :king:

Think i'm gonna give her Frostwire... Or maybe a smack in the face would do the trick :D

I recommend the latter, make sure your parents don't see it and make up some story about her trying to blackmail you with false charges :D

Think i'm gonna give her Frostwire... Or maybe a smack in the face would do the trick :D

I recommend the latter, make sure your parents don't see it and make up some story about her trying to blackmail you with false charges :D

lol, you're evil :evil: :sneaky:

Lo!!l ^^

True, but unlike most users I like to try a variety of things. I just preferred Limewire in this case. :D

Sure sure, then explain me, why didn't i get any viruses yet with limewire?

I'll explain it..

I'm Haantjuh you know :D I know what to download, the suspicious files always stick out... You look if the song is the right length, you look @ the size of the song.

And when you download it, listen to it @ the Limewire player to make sure it isn't infected. Those are small things that make big difference ;)

That's true, but if you don't need to switch to another app 'cause it's working fine here. It's true FW is safer. But limewire is safe to, you only need to know HOW to use it.

...yes the latter from one of your more recent comments suits well, as stated.

Any way :D Yes, I haven't picked up a virus since I was about eight years old through LW, and the reason at the time was because I thought Limewire might actually be good for software and films too!! How wrong was I..

Well I don't even use Limewire or Frostwire as I download the full album of the songs in..

Yeah you know some albums suck except for one or two songs, or songs have only been released as singles, or they're underground...

Archived