PC's are prone to viruses - I`m buying a MAC

AlienForce1

• Replies 23
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . . . . . . and after the last stage of the illustration at the OP - not to mention; Secure Boot. :cough: :cough:

jimbojet2011

You are the only one who is pushing the links

So who did let the virus in?

So Mac or not its the person who controls the PC not the dumb virusses that came in ( you opend up the door )

. . . . . . . . not to mention; Secure Boot. :cough: :cough:

Not to mention also that:-

• the most secure (sic) Windows browser - Internet Explorer is being used and
  • freemovie.exe was supposed to be downloading - but, actually the file is . . . . . .

VXe6hCQ.jpg

AlienForce1

So Mac or not its the person who controls the PC not the dumb virusses that came in ( you opend up the door )

:doh: -> you forgot where is this posted ... B)

SkyWalkerX

OMG :o . Even his brain wasn't think properly :shit:

have always maintained in everything...not even computer and internet related that....Yoyr first line of defense should always be .....your frikken brain.......so some of you out there... if you don't have one find one and actually use it

Brace yourselves, mac fans are coming.

Only Northman that can stop them is jalaffa, along with his direcat, he will ban their sorry asses in the name of Old Gods.

Now seriously, this guy should be supervised while surfing the internet, cause waves are too big for him to handle.

Err, thats the WHOLE POINT of the post (Which obviously completely went over you head).

Firstly, its in the funny section, Second his point is that its mostly dumbasses who get virus's (because of their own ignorance) and then blame the PC/Windows and hop to a icrap device.

jimbojet2011

OMG :o . Even his brain wasn't think properly :shit:

Not to mention your wasted brains to react at such a stupid manner :stupid:

jimbojet2011

Err, thats the WHOLE POINT of the post (Which obviously completely went over you head).

Firstly, its in the funny section, Second his point is that its mostly dumbasses who get virus's (because of their own ignorance) and then blame the PC/Windows and hop to a icrap device.

With such quotes it must be the funny section

jimbojet2011

:doh: -> you forgot where is this posted ... B)

Did you....... hate people that remember themselfs

Whoopenstein

Yes - For God's sake buy a MAC!! I also have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Special discount this week for MAC users only.

Blackchildcx

U go buy a MAC?

Enjoy the customer support :D

and the prices...oh man(maybe you should grab the right AV and surfe like a WISE GUY)..

or BY A MAC :lol: :duh:

Hey, I'm glad some folks actually understood AlienForce1's point behind the OP. :)

@AlienForce1....Thanx alot. Your instructions worked perfectly for infecting my PC. :mad2:

I hate you :pissed: and I will never come back to nsane :fist:

j/k...funny stuff, I wouldnt trade my PC for 10 MACs...unless I had 10 :fool: to quickly sell them to. :P

As others are probably saying... Macs can get viruses now too... its just not as many as Windows PCs can get

Archived