LimeWire Pro Download Limit Reached?

Ambrocious

Whats going on here I wonder? Is this a fluke? A one time happening? I have tried all day to no avail to download LimeWire Pro and it keeps saying that the download limit has been reached from too many IP's. Here is a screenshot:

LimeWireDownloadCountExceeded_12371.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like the link is meant to be unique to an individual's Limewire pro order (the page includes order details so i'm almost positive of this), and if a bunch of different IPs try to dl from that same link, it's a pretty clear indicator that the individual has shared the link to allow multiple individuals to dl the file (which is clearly illegal). Hence, they have shut it down. go grab it off p2p or something if you want it. it's the same file no matter where you get it.

We used to upload it to WHFF, don't know why we didn't anymore...

ps cmon nsane, only 59 posts to go for 5k ;) But take your time, as my dear friend Marik is preaching all the time, patience is the key to victory!

lol shought :yes:

But, that's how the internet rules doesn't it ? One person gives the link to another one. That person gives it to 1293 others,, and they give it also to other people (like 2348789423 people) etc etc :P

Downloaded mine yesterday from (link below).. working 100% and safe ;)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4733871/LimeWire_5.0.11_Pro_Multilang_Final

Looks like Nsane will have to stop going with direct downloads from the site & go to a hosting site.

Torrents are good but not everyone uses torrents for thier downloads...

Looks like Nsane will have to stop going with direct downloads from the site & go to a hosting site.

nah....if anything it will be uploaded to the ftp (not proxy)...until WHFF comes back online...the only question is bandwidth

nah....if anything it will be uploaded to the ftp (not proxy)...until WHFF comes back online...the only question is bandwidth

You could make a bot. If someone uploaded a file to the ftp, it automatically uploads to for example: 2 external hosting sites and to the FTP as reserve (if the 2 other fail)...

This would help you maintain the bandwidth..

or am I talking BS? ;)

Archived