Blocking referrals

Hoca

When I view nsane.down with Firefox or IE I see...

"We have detected you are blocking referal requests, some downloads may not work as a result!

Please check your browser, firewall, and/or proxy settings to make sure referals are properly sent."

I've been unable to download at all from nsane.down with Firefox for ages! When I try a window, maybe a download window appears for a fraction of a second but disappears to quickly to see what it is or do anything with it?! :s

With IE I was able to download but over the last few days all I've seen is "You've already downloaded this file, please wait 20 minutes to try again." even though I haven't tried to download anything from nsane.down with Firefox or IE for many hours? Even after refreshing my net connection I still get this message?

I've just disconnected/reconnected multiple times and finally managed to download mara-fix 1.1 with IE, the proxy system nsane.down uses seems a bit shonky to me? :)

Is it just me or do others struggle to download things from nsane.down?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moved to Site/ Forum Feedback

It's just you....your ip could be causing some trouble....and if that's not the case, tell me what firewall are you using?

It might be preventing you from downloading.

Couldn't help but notice that your ISP is Virgin Media.....aren't they the ones who limit/prevent almost anything?

They could very well be blocking downloads from this site (if such a thing is possible)

AshTheGamer

This doesn't happen for me so it must be something on your machine, And yes virgin media do limit or prevent things but my friend has found a way of getting round it I will post the tutorial soon!

• Administrator

Its not related to the ISP.

Which firewall are you using? What Firefox Addons do you use?

Archived