Kaspersky "license is not compatible with this application"

Syd

Well, I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 8.0.0.357 (2009) and I tried to update it but my key was included in the blacklist.

Then, I got KKSN and I tried the KKL.

But the program tell me "license is not compatible with this application"

So I tried key for Kaspersky Internet Security 8 and for Kaspersky Antivirus 8, and I have the same message

What can I do? Is the problem the blacklist? I deleted the previous key, so..

tnks

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no straightforward reply here

Just keep trying keys until you get one that works.

Blacklisted keys were to be expected sooner or later, and this is the sole purpose as to why Kaspersky can be such a pain in the fkin mushky!

that means that you prob downloaded a key that did not belog to the app you have installed

Try a key for Kapsersky (insert program name here) 7. Back when

I used Kaspersky the 8 keys didnt work but the 7 keys did. Its weird but it worked...

Try a key for Kapsersky (insert program name here) 7. Back when

I used Kaspersky the 8 keys didnt work but the 7 keys did. Its weird but it worked...

There are working KIS 2009 keys at this moment and probably always be some.

I could give u one checked by me just to test is everything is ok with your installation of KIS

I could give u one checked by me just to test is everything is ok with your installation of KIS

Can you send me some ************@hotmail.com?? tks

edited email address out at request according to rules

Can you send me some key to *********@hotmail.com?? tks

Syd, check your PM.

Syd, check your PM.

Thanks, box. Now I have a key wich runs, but when it will be blacklisted, I will try your solution. What I don´t know is if it will run, because I have the 8.0.0.357 version and its version is 8.0.0.454

Syd, check your PM.

Thanks, box. Now I have a key wich runs, but when it will be blacklisted, I will try your solution. What I don´t know is if it will run, because I have the 8.0.0.357 version and its version is 8.0.0.454

Version 8.0.0.506 CF2 is latest one.

Box his fix works on it, but if you got kav/kis running, disable it before downloading it.

The big K vendor added it it to his av sig's.

:king:

I'm still using 7 as I haven't heard of much about the latest one being able to use without getting license problem.

Why not just use trial reset? the v8 is PITA when its key gets blacklisted. You'll need to find non-blacklisted and suitable key. Sometimes it's ok to use v7 key, sometimes it's not.

Peace_Angel

I had a long run at the license is not compatible with this application in the past, I believe that they might have been keys for older versions or regions specific keys that have been renamed and shared.

When you use Kaspersky, bear in mind that you do not have 36 solutions. The two most viable solns are:

1. Buy the license and use Kaspersky without hassle

2. Use BOX awesome Trial reset and still use it without hassle (Well technically speaking, it will still nag you to buy the product)!

Do either and blacklisting will be... Ummm... HISTORY!

Peace.

Archived