Bitdefender 16.30.0.1843

jalaffa

Bitdefender is a complete security protection designed to provide your computer with the latest technologies against viruses, phishing, hackers and other virtual threats that may come your way. Aside from the antivirus and antispyware Bitdefender also stops threats related to e-banking and ensure that your activity on social networks doesnt result in virus infections. The strong firewall, together with the USB immunizer makes sure that theres no breech in the security of your computer. In all, Bitdefender is an exceptional choice for users concerned about security and it will never let you down.

Thanks to AlienForce1 for the update.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LazyPotato

You really use Bitdefender?

sometime :yes: well maybe yeah.. :P

For me -- Bitdefender is : Buggy,slow updating resource hog,RAM spike and with a crappy webshield and firewall. The only good thing I can find about it is its detection rate,EAM uses BItdefender engine,and it's powerful -- I use Emsisoft Internet Security pack and it's a way better deal :P

LazyPotato

For me -- Bitdefender is : Buggy,slow updating resource hog,RAM spike and with a crappy webshield and firewall. The only good thing I can find about it is its detection rate,EAM uses BItdefender engine,and it's powerful -- I use Emsisoft Internet Security pack and it's a way better deal :P

:smartass: for me Bitdefender is slow.)

Yeah,it's slow too,in the other hand I've no performance impact with EIS.

AlienForce1

I use Bitdefender 2013 on 2 PC-s (they are faster now , previously had KIS2013)

-> so, for me , Bitdefender.2013 is faster than Kaspersky.2013

(and BIS.2014 version is even faster and lighter ...)

Use Emsisoft Antimalware ans Omline Armor.better antivirus than bitdefender and kaspersky and others well known.Online armor is far better than other well known Comodo firewall.

LazyPotato

Use Emsisoft Antimalware ans Omline Armor.better antivirus than bitdefender and kaspersky and others well known.Online armor is far better than other well known Comodo firewall.

I know,I use OAP

Hmmm...I am using 2012 version :D updated untill 1st June , 2013 :dance:

Archived