dax2

• Replies 64
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LazyPotato

Thats U,r Problem. I was using DDOS IN 82!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? Did you say hi to Ronnie James Dio from me? :/

wtf? A mod please lock this thread,I guess flamming is going on here.

dc made the thread a train wreck ages ago, he's very proud of his accomplishment.

LazyPotato

wtf? A mod please lock this thread,I guess flamming is going on here.

dc made the thread a train wreck ages ago, he's very proud of his acomplishment.

Yeah,surprised how Shought or Lite (since they're active as hell) didn't lock it,it's going off topic + useless flamming is going on.

nsane sadly lacks a kindergarten for the children play in!

so lots of abuse to contend with in kindergarten these days.... changed days.... must be the public ones, eh? :)

Kalju!!! Where,s the Panda Bro? :lol: dcs18 I think we must leave the Newbies, after 2 posts, 2demselfs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better we stick to our Kind; HOMO SAPIEN SAPIEN :lmao:

And yep, MBAM + AVG I.S. 2013 kicked in a Trojan :rolleyes: :)

Just because you've more posts than them doesn't make you more important over this forum (UNLESS,you've 500 likes)

Even if you have 500 likes doesn't give you the power to abuse position or power over new members, we are all equals here, if there is a real justice even a Mod can be banned (or alerted) if he starts abusing power..., but in General point I Agree with you +1 =)

Please stay on topic as posted by OP in this thread. An humble request for how to deal with a program named Trial-Reset 4.0.

How can someone wanting help be such a jerk. Please remove your flag [showing you are a Canadian] from your profile.....god it is embarrassing

How can someone wanting help be such a jerk. Please remove your flag [showing you are a Canadian] from your profile.....god it is embarrassing

posters were responed to in kind.

on topic comments thanked and appreciated.

jerk comments responded to in kind.

the other cheek got sore.

i didnt put the canadian flag on my profile.

i couldnt care less, as you do, about nationalism.

• Administrator

I don't remember whom, but one of our coders, kojooti maybe was/is expert in the trial reset software.

Trial reset is said that it used to be / still is one of the top class softwares out there. But the thing is, as newer and newer software protection has arrived, trial reset may not be as effective anymore. Means, it won't be able to help reset all the softwares in your system, only some.

Still from what I know, there are some softwares that only the trial reset is able to fix / reset, there's no other way to do it. Just few months ago it was heavily being used for resetting the trial of a software.

Airstream_Bill

I do not know why I read every one of the post on this topic but I did. Whew! :rolleyes: Keep Smiling.

dax2!!! Just pulling U,r leg Bro. Like Bon Jovi Sings, MISUNDERSTOOD, MY INTENSIONS WERE GOOD :rolleyes:

Hope U got answer. We did not know the correct act. U,r were talking about. :)

All,s Cool, no harm, life,s boring without a good fight know and then :rolleyes: :) :P

Archived