trial-reset ..help

dax2

Hi

I

I think he refers to this link.

http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=6573996

Hi vitorio!!!

You're absolutely right - what you conveyed in 2 minutes (first post,) that pathetic Homo Sapiens could manage to express only on the 7th post of this thread (instead of his first post - he just did not bother, choosing instead to argue with others who tried to help him.) ;)

you will note that in the first post i stated specifically "'trial- reset' software downloaded on this site.

you will also note in your first post on the thread you made the error of changing my term to your own - TRIAL RESETERS

i never at any time mentioned 'trial -reseters'

this was the fundamental error that you refuse to acknowledge.

confusing, i repeat, a generic term with specific software.

• Replies 64
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the link was cited later simply to provide evidence of your inability to distinguish between the generic term and specific software.

There are plenty of folks who come here, asking for help - one needs to provide full details on the very first post. If not - at least, as and when members query for info. one does need to provide them inputs, instead of counter-questioning them.

the link was cited later simply to provide evidence of your inability to distinguish between the generic term and specific software.

There are plenty of folks who come here, asking for help - one needs to provide full details on the very first post. If not - at least, as and when members query for info. one does need to provide them inputs, instead of counter-questioning them.

full details were provided on the first post.

why did you change the download "trial reset" to "Trial Reseters"?

alas, dc, this was your tragic error.

check mate, if your will, or point, set and match.

and,dc, what is the difference between 'counter questioning' and 'questioning'?

duh!

At our site all Trial-Resets, Trial Resetters, etc., etc. refer to only fixes - not the Trial-Reset program (nobody gives a fcuk for that program.)

Trust you enjoyed the blow-job - enjoy the lasting taste of your blunder.

This is an international community, which uses english language. After you first post, you were asked a simple question to understand the problem you had. This was to enable the members to help you better, you then just became arrogant in your responses. Good luck with the trial reset, hope it works, if not we could have guided you to a working method.

At our site all Trial-Resets, Trial Resetters, etc., etc. refer to only fixes - not the Trial-Reset program (nobody gives a fcuk for that this program.)

Hope you enjoyed the blow-job - enjoy the lasting taste of your blunder.

the op clearly identified the download 'trial reset'

your site, if you knew it in its entirety - which, since you were completely unaware of the software 'trial reset' that is offerred a on the site as a download, you dont!

now you may not give a fuck about 'trial reset' software - just as i dont give a fuck about your posts that clearly reflect your obnoxious egotistical personality, however, i do care about 'trial reset' that was the point of the posts.

and since you dont give a fuck about it then why dont you fuck off off the thread.

since you dont give a fuck about it then why dont you fuck off off the thread.

You're already fcuked - lock, stock & barrel (we're gonna pimp you now - unless fcuk outa, here now.)

This is an international community, which uses english language. After you first post, you were asked a simple question to understand the problem you had. This was to enable the members to help you better, you then just became arrogant in your responses. Good luck with the trial reset, hope it works, if not we could have guided you to a working method.

absolute bullshit!

read the sarcastic comments spouting from the mouth of dc.

my comments to him were in rsponse to his calling me an idiot and 'was that so difficult for you' comment.

read the thread and see who starts the abusive comments before you start defending your prick of a friend..

since you dont give a fuck about it then why dont you fuck off off the thread.

(we're gonna pimp you now - unless fcuk outa, here now.)

so what!

hey

now be kind - i'm a visual artist trying to figure out something in a tech universe that i'm not sure i'm allowed to be in :)

i downloaded trial - reset from this site.

i couldn't find any instructions in help on how to use the program.

i opened the trial reset icon.

then clicked all in the bottom of left hand column.

right side of page filled with items. (system, type, address)

i highlighted all the items on the list.

if i click "deleter key" in edit will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted?

cheers

Nobody can't help You, if You do not talk about, what You exactly want.

..emmm... i believe i 'exactly ' asked in the post:

" if i click the "deleter key" will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted".

There you go.

hey

now be kind - i'm a visual artist trying to figure out something in a tech universe that i'm not sure i'm allowed to be in :)

if i click "deleter key" in edit will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted?

cheers

" if i click the "deleter key" will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted".

There you go.

hey

cheers

There you go.

eh?

dc started the arrogant abuse with his sarcastic ' was that too difficult for you' comment.

it is quite clear.

ignore it, though, tezzo, and display your bias.

I see that a load more replies appeared while I was replying. I'm not wasting my effort,so here goes.

dax2, if you had said "Trial-Reset 4.0"... (I'll let you figure out what might have happened).

I entered "trial reset" in the Google Custom Search field (on many pages of this site). I found "Trial-Reset 4.0". It seems to be a universal trial resetter. I also found http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/80188-how-do-i-use-trial-reset-40-final/ - that might give some feeling for the product (I have only glanced at the page).

There is a help file, but it isn't much help. No clue is given about how to actually use the product is provided. Thanks to dax2 for mentioning the "All" button at the bottom of the two column list of icon/buttons. To see "All" the main window needs to be quite tall, as there is no scroller.

I haven't, knowingly, got any trial software installed - but it came up with 27 keys. I selected all of them, right clicked in the selected region and, sure enough, there is a "Deleter" (why the "r"???) menu option. On clicking it, all the items were marked as "Deleted".

The list included many items that I would be very wary about deleting. The product does have registry backup , jump to the registry entry and other nice things like it.

My overall feeling is that this product should only be used by someone who knows what they are doing. I suspect that it would be easy to damage your system with it.

Warnings. Almost immediately after starting the resetter, I was greeted with MS Office saying that I'm trying to use a feature that is unavailable, and asking for the PRO11.MSI file. During the "All" scan, AVG popped up warning me of a threat.

I tried all this in a virtual machine. So no PC's were harmed during the testing.

Kalju!!! Where,s the Panda Bro? :lol: dcs18 I think we must leave the Newbies, after 2 posts, 2demselfs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better we stick to our Kind; HOMO SAPIEN SAPIEN :lmao:

And yep, MBAM + AVG I.S. 2013 kicked in a Trojan :rolleyes: :)

I see that a load more replies appeared while I was replying. I'm not wasting my effort,so here goes.

dax2, if you had said "Trial-Reset 4.0"... (I'll let you figure out what might have happened).

I entered "trial reset" in the Google Custom Search field (on many pages of this site). I found "Trial-Reset 4.0". It seems to be a universal trial resetter. I also found http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/80188-how-do-i-use-trial-reset-40-final/ - that might give some feeling for the product (I have only glanced at the page).

There is a help file, but it isn't much help. No clue is given about how to actually use the product is provided. Thanks to dax2 for mentioning the "All" button at the bottom of the two column list of icon/buttons. To see "All" the main window needs to be quite tall, as there is no scroller.

I haven't, knowingly, got any trial software installed - but it came up with 27 keys. I selected all of them, right clicked in the selected region and, sure enough, there is a "Deleter" (why the "r"???) menu option. On clicking it, all the items were marked as "Deleted".

The list included many items that I would be very wary about deleting. The product does have registry backup , jump to the registry entry and other nice things like it.

My overall feeling is that this product should only be used by someone who knows what they are doing. I suspect that it would be easy to damage your system with it.

Warnings. Almost immediately after starting the resetter, I was greeted with MS Office saying that I'm trying to use a feature that is unavailable, and asking for the PRO11.MSI file. During the "All" scan, AVG popped up warning me of a threat.

I tried all this in a virtual machine. So no PC's were harmed during the testing.

yea, gonzo, but whatabout all the 'Trial Resetters 4.0' that it would have been confused with? lol

and, yes, as you observe, there's a help file but it ain't much help.

you can also find 'deleter' in edit as well as right clicking.

and, like you, i was surprised at the number of trial software keys that came up with All that i didnt know i had.

safest way, of course, is to find the specific key and use deleter as xanax suggested.

just got an email from a mate who just deletes every key that All lists with no probs, and he has been using 'trial-reset' for months (...emm... 'trial-reset 4.0' that is :) )

he's irish though, gonzo, and they have more than their fair share of luck, don't they?

cheers for the informative response.

LazyPotato

Kalju!!! Where,s the Panda Bro? :lol: dcs18 I think we must leave the Newbies, after 2 posts, 2demselfs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because you've more posts than them doesn't make you more important over this forum (UNLESS,you've 500 likes)

What :shit: U,r Talking. Been using Nsane before U were born Boy :lol:

LazyPotato

Not really,last time I checked,I was born at 1990's 21 December...I doubt Internet existed back then ;_;

Thats U,r Problem. I was using DDOS IN 82!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

man of steel, since when are entities from the planet krypton classified as homo sapiens?

you just a 'poser' then steel? lol

or did you mean when you refer to you and dc as 'our kind' you are actually HOMO SAPIENS 4.0 previously known as HOMO SAPS and before that just plain old HOMOS?

:lmao:

well, you'll get no argument from me that you've been nsane before lazy potato was born. :lmao:

Thats U,r Problem. I was using DDOS IN 82!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and, yes, lazy potato and i are quite sure you had a DOS in 82 but back then it was called gonorrhea!!! :lmao:

ps...should have been a lil more careful back in 82, steel. some Trojans weren't all bad back then, were they?

Archived