Get 20 GB free Cloud Storage

vregu

7v1MNTd.jpg

Barracuda Networks announced a bold new program increasing the amount of free cloud storage for its own Copy users from 5GB to 15GB. Copy is a new online file syncing, sharing and storage service built on the secure Barracuda Cloud. Since its public debut less than 90 days ago, Copy already is approaching half a million users worldwide.

It works across Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux computers and offers mobile device support for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) and Android, with Windows Mobile coming soon.

Click on below link for signup and get 5 GB extra as per referral program...so get 20GB for free from Copy now...!

https://copy.com?r=DWUyQk

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

far as I know, is unlimited storage, following the rules obviously. As for safety, I have understood that it is a responsible site

user@nsaneforums
https://www.copy.com/about/pr

Easy file sharing without limitsCopy allows users to upload and share files of any size, including 1080p videos and raw photographs, without size limitations often found in email attachments. These shared files and folders can be sent to anyone either publicly or privately and accessed from any location or device.

https://www.copy.com/about/tos
Free Accounts

Copy allows you to store a certain amount of data free of charge. Copy reserves the right to change the amount of free storage or terminate Free Accounts at any time. Copy may, at times, award your account additional free storage through various promotions, such as a referral program. You must follow the rules and restrictions of any such promotion to be eligible for additional storage. All free storage on your Copy account is subject to the same restrictions contained in these terms. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if a Free Account is inactive for a significant period of time, then Copy may delete any or all of Your Files. At least 30 days notice will be provided to the associated email address(es) on a Copy account in the event of changes to the amount of free storage, account termination for any reason other than abuse, or deletion of data due to inactivity.

Thanx all :rolleyes:, but Ilike to keep things private, away from Praying Unseen Eyes :rolleyes: :)

Thats just my rule, nothing personal B)

https://www.copy.com/about/pr

Easy file sharing without limitsCopy allows users to upload and share files of any size, including 1080p videos and raw photographs, without size limitations often found in email attachments. These shared files and folders can be sent to anyone either publicly or privately and accessed from any location or device.

https://www.copy.com/about/tos
Free Accounts

Copy allows you to store a certain amount of data free of charge. Copy reserves the right to change the amount of free storage or terminate Free Accounts at any time. Copy may, at times, award your account additional free storage through various promotions, such as a referral program. You must follow the rules and restrictions of any such promotion to be eligible for additional storage. All free storage on your Copy account is subject to the same restrictions contained in these terms. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if a Free Account is inactive for a significant period of time, then Copy may delete any or all of Your Files. At least 30 days notice will be provided to the associated email address(es) on a Copy account in the event of changes to the amount of free storage, account termination for any reason other than abuse, or deletion of data due to inactivity.

Good., I think similar services use very similar rules with free accounts. For example, it says one of the clauses of BOX.com:

"Upon termination by Box, for reasons other than cause, or at your direction, you may request access to your Content, which we will make available for an additional fee. You must make such request with thirty (30) days following termination. Otherwise, any Content you have stored with the Service may not be retrievable, and we will have no obligation to maintain any data stored in your account.

In addition to other termination provisions, if your account it not currently subject to a paid subscription plan with us, we at our discretion may terminate your account if: (a) you do not engage in any activity in your account within thirty (30) days after becoming a Registered User, or (b) you do not engage in any activity in your account for any period of one-hundred and twenty (120) consecutive days. In the event of such termination, any Content you may have stored will be lost."

It is worth saying that I've had BOX inactive accounts up to more than 3 months and have not been eliminated by that. So I hope is similar in COPY

just another client software tool more to use it next to a mass on other cloud drive applications which does not support WebDav. No use thanks. PC will need minutes if install dozens of access programs. WebDav or FTP is a must.

screenshot_27.png

A temporary error I guess, to me the same thing happened a few hours ago .. but it is working normally the site :dance:

Archived