Movie2k->Movie4k Is Complete!

vissha

I recently check the Movie4k.to and its Up and Running with New Features. Check out and Find out the new features! Welcome Movie4k with your movie watching and entertainment here.

Also Click the Middle finger in the top of the site to know the Amazing Announcement!

• Replies 22
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently check the Movie4k.to and its Up and Running with New Features. Check out and Find out the new features! Welcome Movie4k with your movie watching and entertainment here.

Also Click the Middle finger in the top of the site to know the Amazing Announcement

thx vissha.great news.im so pleased.and middle finger all clicked lol :D

Hi,

MBAM blocks this site.http://movie4k.to Hmmmm

What do you guys think?

Mbam blocks 80% of "underground" sites :P :D

Thank You, So I can whitelist the site for MBAM?

Centainly, without any suspicion. See, they are false positives/said to be blocked by the Govt or Anti-piracy groups.

SnakeMasteR

Yesterday, this site here claimed that the redirection from 2k to 4k installs a GPU Bitcoin Miner on your computer.

If the Taskmanager shows the process iehighutil.exe , follow the steps below to remove it:

• Search through your computer with hidden files visible option turned on.
  • Search for iehigh*.* it's probably located under 'c:\temporary' where c is your system drive.
  • Open task manager and end the process if it's running, and it most likely is.
  • Delete the entire temporary folder and hence it's contents containing iehighutil.exe
  • press Windowskey + R and enter “regedit”
  • Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and delete only this (!) Process. If you delete another Process, your system may become instabil!
  • Search through the registry for iehighutil, delete the entries.
  • Run msconfig with the run command on start menu, turn off iehighutil from startup list.

So don't browse 2k anymore, if you go to 4k directly, then there is nothing to be worried about.

Yesterday, this site here claimed that the redirection from 2k to 4k installs a GPU Bitcoin Miner on your computer.

If the Taskmanager shows the process iehighutil.exe , follow the steps below to remove it:

• Search for iehigh*.* it's probably located under 'c:\temporary' where c is your system drive.
  • Delete the entire temporary folder and hence it's contents containing iehighutil.exe
  • Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and delete only this (!) Process. If you delete another Process, your system may become instabil!
  • Run msconfig with the run command on start menu, turn off iehighutil from startup list.

So don't browse 2k anymore, if you go to 4k directly, then there is nothing to be worried about.

nice information....looks like Im OK...well atleast as far as the iehigh*.* thingy goes. :lol:

calguyhunk

MBAM blocks this site.http://movie4k.to

Mbam blocks 80% of "underground" sites :P :D

It's time somebody blocks MBAM lol! :lol:

calguyhunk

No movie links and no tv shows?

sshot1fuftc.png

So, Ill take it you're blind?

Nah! Just new to the whole streaming video sites thingy :)

@ Budda - All those sites - viz. Novamov, Vidshare, Videoweed, Divxstage etc. are streaming video sites. You can look at the smilies beside the links to check for quality (The bigger the smile - the better the video quality) and then click on the appropriate link to watch a film. Some of the sites will also give you a link to download the movies, but you might have to create an account for that. If you have IDM (or any D/L accelerator) installed, you'll be able to D/L from most of those links anyways :D

thank you btw, apparently was affected by this. Only could find it in my registry no where else, but i haven't restarted my computer since visiting movie2k, so i think im safe? not sure tho :(

thank you btw, apparently was affected by this. Only could find it in my registry no where else, but i haven't restarted my computer since visiting movie2k, so i think im safe? not sure tho :(

Try browsing sandboxed.u wont have to worry about things like that again :)

What do you guys think?

ye the boys r right.i use malwarebytes pro.but most of the site blocking is just links on the site.or even ads.dont worry just check back here

What do you guys think?

ye the boys r right.i use malwarebytes pro.but most of the the site blocking is just links on the site.or even ads.dont worry just check back here

but to be honest.like i said run ur browser sandboxed.u will be fine n peace

:angry: :thumbsdown: Its not there when i checked it few days back ....Now every thing is fine

Not able to see any icons so that i can click to watch movie:/ Dont know what exxactly the problem is tried in all browsers

:angry: :thumbsdown: Its not there when i checked it few days back ....Now every thing is fine

Now? Dude they was up from the start. If you notice I only posted the reply an hour after your comment. You obviously didn't look properley.

Archived