Is it just me who thinks this site is best site ever?

LazyPotato

LazyPotato

Am I the only one? This site has gotten everything -- Awesome community,badass administrators,interesting threads,and funny people like G0ld. So please post below,do you think is this site 'best site ever' or not?

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gotta admit, it has to be one of them. not sure if it's the 'small community' feeling, but honestly i think it's the niceness of users on here. hardly ever come across harressing comments, etc. add that to the great layout, add that to the cool admins and you have a great place to be :)

AGREED ... This is one of the best sites ever ... Diversity in Unity ... Let us cherish it !

AGREED ... This is one of the best sites ever ... Diversity in Unity ... Let us cherish it !

For long years, I remember that am here since 2002 or 2003, but in two times had to register again.

you don't have to keep sucking up...this forum has forgiven you already :lol:

edit: i was here earlier than my profile says too..has to re-register a few times...early days of the site nsane did not know he should have backed up registered members and some stuff got lost a few times...then lite showed up to lend helping hand...way back in the day

LazyPotato

edit: i was here earlier than my profile says too..has to re-register a few times...early days of the site nsane did not know he should have backed up registered members and some stuff got lost a few times...then lite showed up to lend helping hand...way back in the day

no I'm not giving salt to this forums or lying,in my honest opinion,I'm not afraid of being not forgiven,I can always leave whenever I want -- I'm not forced to be here. In my honest opinion,this site has the best community I've seen (in quite a while,since 2008,I guess) so that is why I posted this topic. I'm not doing anything fishy here

yeah... i'm simply addicted to this site... :ganja:

no I'm not giving salt to this forums or lying,in my honest opinion,I'm not afraid of being not forgiven,I can always leave whenever I want -- I'm not forced to be here. In my honest opinion,this site has the best community I've seen (in quite a while,since 2008,I guess) so that is why I posted this topic. I'm not doing anything fishy here

You're doing it for LIKES! :troll:

Randomly spamming comments everywhere...

Just kidding...

LazyPotato

You're doing it for LIKES! :troll:

Randomly spamming comments everywhere...

Just kidding...

lol no -- I don't give a damn about likes,(yes,I've read 'just kidding...' in small letters)

LazyPotato

Its not about a duck joke............Stop trying ! you got a second chance now use it,

p.s. a duck is a duck ! i think you will crack EDIT i know you will " L"

What does 'L' mean anyway? Btw,I'm using my second chance,but dMog is the one who came into my thread arguing with me)

Words of wisdom:-

Never argue with Respondents (especially on your very own thread) unless you really have the knowledge

Once you empower yourself with adequate knowledge to argue, pray for the wisdom to remain silent.

~ yours truly.

Archived