Peanut + butter =?

LazyPotato

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when the dumb-asses get admitted to the peanut gallery??? :wtf:

NOTE: ...a joke should be funny and should also easily be seen to be joke.... not need to be explained as a joke.. and anything else is just a rude mistake...also, being rude just for effect is not really funny either..and while we are at it any one who chooses a moniker that would offend Jesse Jackson if a white person said it...well nuff said...crude humor does have it's place..but all the time???, and with every word....and certainly to make crude stupid jokes pedophiles is certainly in bad taste in anyone's books and NOT funny...you gotta grow up sometime..even if you are 12 years old you should know there ARE limits and lines not to be crossed

edit::: yes there is freedom of speech..but the consequence of being a stupid ass is that you get labeled as such,and then banned..if that your aim here just ask the right person.... what you seek can be obtained without the need to offend everyone else here and force others to wittness your childish 8 year old brat antics

LazyPotato

when the dumb-asses get admitted to the peanut gallery??? :wtf:

NOTE: ...a joke should be funny and should also easily be seen to be joke.... not need to be explained as a joke.. and anything else is just a rude mistake...also, being rude just for effect is not really funny either..and while we are at it any one who chooses a moniker that would offend Jesse Jackson if a white person said it...well nuff said...crude humor does have it's place..but all the time???, and with every word....and certainly to make crude stupid jokes pedophiles is certainly in bad taste in anyone's books and NOT funny...you gotta grow up sometime..even if you are 12 years old you should know there ARE limits and lines not to be crossed

edit::: yes there is freedom of speech..but the consequence of being a stupid ass is that you get labeled as such,and then banned..if that your aim here just ask the right person.... what you seek can be obtained without the need to offend everyone else here and force others to wittness your childish 8 year old brat antics

Well I'm sorry I was just trying to be funny,my jokes can be lame sometimes. But whatever,sorry +1,despite the fact that Lite is one of the best admins here,not kidding

hardy har har. we were supposed to laugh at that joke rite? go on tell me i'm missing an H there :p

Lets put This behind us, Learn from this and no More, Please!!! :rolleyes: :) B)

LazyPotato

Lets put This behind us, Learn from this and no More, Please!!! :rolleyes: :) B)

Yeah,I've changed the thread title & content,making it look like below posts are NOTHING

nobody hate you..... just a suggestion... fire your joke writer and hire someone new...i hear Jay Leno is available.

LazyPotato

nobody hate you..... just a suggestion... fire your joke writer and hire someone new...i hear Jay Leno is available.

I don't 'humor' around here anymore.

Archived