Mozilla Firefox 22.0 Beta 3

anuraag

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Download

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockstar_26

as always awesome update

Still waiting for an update from RoboForm before I will even attempt to download any of the V22 builds. <_<

Still waiting for an update from RoboForm before I will even attempt to download any of the V22 builds. <_<

We are on the same boat... -_-

• Administrator

How is the Lastpass? :)

Btw. do you have problems to type in a gmail e-mail address and subject when creating a new message?

How is the Lastpass? :)

I want to try it, but I'm slightly discouraged that it has ads and wants you to have an account...

Apart from the cloud part, the downside of LastPass is that it's not as User friendly and convenient (especially with applications) to use as RoboForm - the wonderful fact about LastPass though, is that it's compatible with the Nightly.

But I still have high hopes for it even with this pointed out.

Do you use free version of LastPass?

But I still have high hopes for it even with this pointed out.

Do try it out by all means - I hope it work out well, for you. :yes:

Do you use free version of LastPass?

Yep, I was running the free version of LastPass (used it for a little over 3 months.)

• Administrator

I want to try it, but I'm slightly discouraged that it has ads and wants you to have an account...

Ads on/with Lastpass? No chance. ;)

Account, yes, to sync stuff, for which the cloud is all about.

Ads on/with Lastpass? No chance. ;)

Account, yes, to sync stuff, for which the cloud is all about.

Check at the bottom... ;)

And the question was meant for both of you when I asked do you use Free version of LastPass... :P

• Administrator

I haven't seen any ads in Lastpass. ;)

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the updates ;)

Icedragon replaced it completely :lol:

Archived